Inspire closing services no pay!

Hi David,
Let me see if I can get someone to address this for you. Can you email me your Vendor ID to asaylor@inspireclosings.com?
Thank you.

David,

Send the requested info to me and I will get someone to address this for you.

Thank you.

Hello,

I’m not in Vendor Management, but will definitely pass along your concerns to them. They are using an automated offer system on some orders, but I’m not sure to what extent.

I appreciate the work you complete for ICS and Mortgage Connect.

58256 is my signing id.

David Cox

Got it. Sorry for the delay. I will get someone in Vendor Management to contact you.

Twice in the past week I had Freedom Mortgage signings bomb out on me. Fortunately I had not printed the docs yet for one of them–and learned from the customer by phone that the signing was cancelled. When I checked back in with Inspire to confirm, I got a “We’ll look into that,” and never heard another word until it was too late for me to fill the spot with an order from elsewhere. As for the second appointment, I only learned the signing was cancelled when I got to the signer’s house. A 26 mile round trip for no reason, along with two complete sets of docs to be shredded, She, too, said Freedom knew she wasn’t going to sign.

I don’t know where the breakdown in communication comes from. If Freedom knew and didn’t tell Inspire, shame on them. But if Inspire knew and didn’t bother to tell the notary–me–that’s just no way to treat the people you rely on to get the job done. It’s just not right.

1 Like

Hi Frank,

Sorry I’m just getting back to you. Do you have the two order numbers? I would like to look into what happened on our end.

Thank you.

Frank,

I just wanted to follow up again. Do you have the two order numbers so I can research?

Thank you.

I have one of them–1010766. When one arrives at a signing and the borrower tells you they had already told the lender they wouldn’t sign, “maybe a week ago,” but the message somehow didn’t get to the notary, that’s pretty bad. I submitted for a print and trip fee on it, haven’t been paid for it.

Okay, let me look into it and get back to you.

Thank you. I submitted an invoice at the end of June. My mistake–two orders had the wrong order numbers on them. A payment was issued last cycle, did not include those two orders, nor the trip fee, nor a fourth order that was also left unpaid, for no reason I know of. I re-submitted an invoice end of last week, correcting the two orders I made the errors on, plus the trip fee, plus the fourth unpaid order. I asked accounting to at least acknowledge the receipt of my corrected invoice. Nada, nothing. That is the most frustrating thing–the complete lack of communication. It’s always been a problem with accounting.

1010766 - Our team just told me they paid you $50 and sent you a confirmation a few minutes ago.

I am still arguing with your whole vendor payment department over being paid.

No response to emails, do not answer phone calls.

I have even asked to be removed from further signings due to non payment.

I wish that us notaries, as least got some sort of value to your organization. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have people to close your loans for your companies.

Send your Vendor ID to me at asaylor@inspireclosings.com

Also, forward me the emails where you haven’t received a response. And who have you been “arguing” with, specifically.

Thank you.

I recently did a signing through snapdocs for Superior Notary Services and the title company is Uptown Escrow Services, the contact is Crystal Upton (760-396-8333). I spent about an hour on 30 pages, not all of them needed to be notarized, but point is, I took my time. I can easily get through a full 200 page refi in that time. The escrow company says the signer says I rushed him and was unprofessional and that they are unwilling to pay me, yet they used the documents that I printed, took over there and got signed and notarized to close their deal. Crystal threatened to report me for harassing her since I had sent her some messages to either get paid or have the documents returned to me so I could shred them. Can you help with this or point me in the right direction. The pay wasn’t even much, just $100, but I’m tired of getting stiffed by these companies.

Speechless, I am so sad to hear that notaries are not getting paid by this company:(. This company is not very inspiring at all :confused:

I thank God that I have never been stiffed not even once.

Its useless. No one at Inspire responds to emails or voicemails. Very unprofessional! They owe me money too

Have you sent them an invoice?

Hi,

I did a job for inspire in October, and have not received payment. Can you help me with this?

Hello, did you invoice them? You can do that online.