IPEN Rates

IPEN closers are requested in my area. Can you help me with what is a fair going rate for IPEN services ?

1 Like

You asked a good question. May I suggest providing your geographical location. Someone in your local area may have a suggestion for you. Since you used the term “closers”, I am going to have to assume your question is about loan closings. Determining a fair rate will be determined by a number of factors, such as market competition, travel costs, equipment usage, internet usage, allowable state fee for notarial act are just a few considerations. Sometimes, there just isn’t a “quick and easy” answer to some questions. Plus, what someone may feel is a fair price, someone else may feel differently. This may or may not be helpful, what are the traditional loan signing rates in your area? You may consider taking out the costs for paper, ink pens, and printing out of the equation and use that as a starting point.

1 Like

I’d love to know where you are too. I had IPEN certification for about two years and never had it requested so I let the whole certification go.