Loan signing system certification class

I actually took both courses. The notary2pro course was fairly useless. I took it after I had already been doing the job for like 6 months or so… I already knew all the info it contained. Also, the presentation was super outdated as well as the website. You can find all the info for free on YouTube by searching up other NSAs. Waste of money.

The LSS course was much better, honestly. It was modern and he goes through all the documents etc. I did get the script and it didn’t help me get direct orders. Right now, especially, title companies are not looking for any help. But, even before this, I found them to be very avoidant with me in TN. Maybe it works better in California where Mark is. In TN, title companies do not seem to need us and close things in house. So, it’s all about location. At this point, you’d be better off saving your money completely and pursuing a different form of income.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. I did decide not to do the LSS course. Luckily, I have been doing this long enough and am not looking to make a full time income. Though, of course, I would like to earn more. I anticipate that my income will be down about $10k from last year and still not bad for a part-time business. I am looking into doing more GNW.

Many of the Title Cos and Signing Services required some form of industry recognized training to be listed as an available NSA. LSS, Notary 2 Pro (the one I wen with), Brenda and Jake’s program, and Phylis Traylor trainers. In our current market no amount of training will get your foot in the door. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get trained as this market will eventually recover. There’s much speculation circulating about as to what the market will look like post recovery. Good luck with your efforts.

1 Like