Loan signing system certification class

Has anyone on this platform taking Mark Wills loan signing system class how was it and did you find it helpful?

5 Likes

Do a Search…lots of newbs took it and many are shocked that they’re not making any or enough $$

9 Likes

I was a huge skeptic at first about his course but I ended up taking it and feel as though it was worth it. He never guarantees that you will make a certain amount of money. For me, learning how to explain loan docs was the most important which he does a good job with. If you find it wasn’t worth it, he will give you a full refund.

3 Likes

I haven’t take his course couldn’t justify paying that amount. I am in attorney state
also, I pay 10 dollars on Udemy for a course. I am outperforming notary in my area that took his course.

5 Likes

Yes that why I sign up and it is a tax deduction.

I took Mark’s course. He provides a lot of information and a ton of marketing info. I later took the test with the NNA and both courses had similar lessons but Mark does refer you to the NNA for things that are out of his speciality per se. I do not regret paying to take his course and I love the information that other Agents share in the FB group and on his webinar’s. Yes Mark does put a lot of hype on making six figures but he do not set it in stone that you will make that. He provides the foundation to get you started. Some take that and making it and some are still implementing their plan.

However there are other courses that I have been watching their YouTube videos and I either learned a method their way and it made me understand the process easier or I found Mark’s way easier. A lot of Mark’s videos are on YouTube that is in his LLS course. I would say do your research and go with what is beat for you.

4 Likes

I see the appeal, but he’s not offering anything I can’t learn on my own by researching. He seems to imply that you will make loads of money and fast by implementing his methods, which I’m sure has worked for a few.
Bottom line is, I don’t need a motivational speaker.

8 Likes

Yes took marks course in December 2020. Implemented all the information he gave and going direct to title companies. I also like that he talkes about building relationships. I have custom home builders i work with now and my business had exploded since using the information he gave and putting it into action. I love that mans course and the conference that we just had in Vegas last week!! He the real deal no spill.

7 Likes

What I like is he put the different forms up on the screen and explain them. and you can review until you know the different forms by memory. and that great for me because I am a visual learner. :rofl:
Thank for your positive feed back.

2 Likes

Great course. Great support system. The course will teach you how to build a business. Many Many people making very good money. You will get out of it what you put into it. He doesn’t promise you anything except an opportunity to a better life.

6 Likes

Mark Wills is top-notch if you understand what you are buying! I highly say yes!!!

5 Likes

I took his LSS course, Best course ever!

3 Likes

What is the secret to getting home builders business? Is that in the six figure course? I took the second tier course.

1 Like

I took the course and I don’t regret it. The elevation in his voice and the excitement helped me to stay focused in the course. A lot of his videos are on YouTube, but he puts them in the course in order as to how you should be viewing them. The Marketing aspect is amazing and he gives you some tools that he only offer those that take his course. By you taking the course you get that extra level of certification that companies are looking for which is, LSS. Of course you have to choose who you feel is best for you.

2 Likes

You can make a lot of money in this field BUT it requires taking all the appointments and working most of the day. I guess by always taking appointments you increase chances of others finding you and possibly paying you more over time. You also increase chances of signers calling you for other notary work. Also marketing and networking seems to be a big part of Mark Wills plan. I do watch some of his YouTube which I find helpful. I have not taken the course. I also watch the Notary Coach Tuesday tips that one is probably my favorite.

1 Like

Take Notary Stars course. So far the best one.

I have not heard anything bad about LSS. I will agree with Arichter below that LSS and other platforms tout the amount of money you can make, which I don’t think that is a good idea

NOTARY2Pro is also an excellent course

2 Likes

Most of his info is on Youtube for free. You’ll get the gist of what you need to do to go direct to title - if you just watch ANY of the interviews he does with those people who have made $10,000 in a month. Watch those - and it will basically tell you what to do without having to spend $400. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I used NSA blueprint worth the money and continue to use it ! love Jon and his team 3 months in after his course and I am doing great very busy!!

1 Like