Masked ID's

Saw this come out (link below). What’s your thoughts? Me personally, not touching it. Not humoring it. Ain’t happening. Totally defeats the purpose of the whole “Identifying” someone, and don’t know about you all, but wouldn’t satisfy my states laws when it comes to ID-ing someone either. You would think that if a state allowed DMV to take ID pics with masks on, they would update Notary laws unilaterally to allow Notaries to accept such ID’s. I don’t see where California did that (as the state displayed on the ID presented in the article).

IMO that’s a silly article - I know I just got my license renewed here in FL, had to have a mask on inside the building but had to remove it for the pic - surprisingly, had to remove my glasses too - even though I wear them all the time.

This article rings of the likes of something the owner of 123 notary would write - silly hypotheticals. But I do agree with you, vvs - not happening in my world. I would not accept it…and I honestly don’t think even Law Enforcement would accept it if presented. (like getting pulled over).

smh - can’t they find something realistic to talk about?

2 Likes