Mobile notary pay

I am new to being a Notary and I want to be a Mobile Notary but not sure how to go about charging people my state does not have a requirement of fees but I will be servicing a few different areas and i am not sure how to go about knowing what to charge can someone help me?

Well, you didn’t mention what state so we can’t really help you. Google other mobile notary business websites in your area and see what they charge.

sorry i did leave that out Kansas is the state i need the info for

@schultzeeyore Welcome to the forum.

There is a GOLDMINE of data immediately available to you for your absorption & benefit by performing a Search of the Notary Cafe database.

Many Notary Cafe members have commented over the years that it’s nearly IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Magnifying Glass to enable a Search of the Notary Cafe database.

A request has been submitted on numerous occasions [to BRIGHTEN the Magnifying Glass] over the years to the Notary Cafe Team Leads. That request has been reportedly passed onto the programmers of the site => that members find it difficult to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Here is a thread that I strongly recommend to aid you in these efforts:

======

Also, I’ve performed a cursory Search of the database utilizing the keywords “notary fees” and here are a few threads that you may find helpful in developing a formula for you to calculate your expenses to arrive at a fair & equitable fee for you to charge your clients:

======

NOTE: It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.