More Industry Changes

There is at least one professor from 6-figure university who’s continuing to promote their training with promises of big dollars. Factor in a softening economy and rising layoffs I’m not surprised with the recent surge in new NSAs.

3 Likes

What state are you located??

What state are you located in?

What state are you in?

I’m located in Arizona

@RiverpointeTax Concur :100: percent.

continuing to promote their training with promises of big dollars. Factor in a softening economy and rising layoffs I’m not surprised with the recent surge in new NSAs.

======

I do regularly refer folks to this post with multiple helpful threads. Just wish there was a way to “blast” out an alert to “hopeful folks” NOT BUY THE SIZZLE, if there’s no steak . . .

Doing the due diligence is SO important now more than ever.

Here is the post ===>>

:swan:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the helpful information. Much appreciated!

Believe in yourself and what you are about… work it like failure is not an option. Yes I agree with the fact that this may not be the six figure income days of the past but there is stll money to be made. I heard the same message a year ago and im still here making what i consider decent money to help support me and my family. It sounds like you are all in… so go work it!!!

1 Like

Yes, I have a Google Business Page and I use the free website they provide. I am researching how to optimize it so that it’s more effective.

I am all in and giving it everything I have. My mortgage and desire to succeed despite the economy are my driving forces!

1 Like

“…would recommend sitting down with a SCORE mentor, probably from the banking industry who understands the ebbs and flows in this industry, and making a detailed business plan where you can evaluate how much you need to make per month, how much to set aside for taxes, planning for retirement, saving for a rainy day when you need a month off for surgery, health insurance, office/other expenses, etc.”

***Thank you for the information and suggestions. I have a business plan and also know how much I need to make monthly. ***

“…It depends on the number of Notaries and LSAs are in your area. If you are in a competitive city, you will need the paid listing so that you are not buried at the bottom.”

***I live in NY and the market is very large, very competitive and saturated with Notaries and LSAs. I am going to start with the paid listing with Signingorder.com and get my Google Business Page optimized for more effectiveness to generate more GNW ***

1 Like

Much appreciated. Thank you!

What state are you ?

The best advise I can give you is to get you a full time or part time job, until this drought is over.
I’ve been a NSA for 23 years and this is not a job that you can count on financially.
I’m retired so it work out fine for me.

1 Like

Thank you for your advise.

Hello AZ ~ appreciate information from each state :grinning:

Hello NY ~ appreciate input from each state. Thank you! :grinning:

OK you made me smile with the “Linda Blair Exorcist” comment…I had to look and see what year movie was released ~ 1973. :grinning:

1 Like

@alice2uworld It’s SO gruesomely graphic! :rofl:

1 Like

Wanted to share that my son is an actor and here is creepy photo from a film being produced for Netflix in the future. He is also performs in theatre, movies, teaches, and main income from voice overs (enough to purchase 2 homes). At 44 years old doing ok.
Jake scary photo

3 Likes