More Signings

You are so right Bobby4913… and don’t forget all the fees you have to pay for dues and associations. Being a RE Agent is only good if you have tons of friends and family looking to buy or sell.

It just further confirms that it’s not great to be a real estate agent, they make it look so fun and easy in movies and tv.

Hey, realestatebyrudytaghi I would guess that Palmdale is much like any other mid-sized community in California regarding folks who want to refi their homes. It’s a puzzlement to me why then you’re not getting any work. Really, ZERO assignments?? Have you promoted yourself well? Have you properly and fully filled out all the applications on the different SS and TC sites? Have you visited escrow and title company offices? Are you on a Website? Yelp? Linked-in? Facebook?

As a [former] realtor, you should have some idea how to market yourself. I’m not scolding you but I’m at a loss for how you’ve not gotten any work as one who has been in the real estate industries as you have.

Luuuuucy, you got some ‘splainin’ to do.

What kind of tips are you looking for, by the way, to get signing assignments? Can you give an example? We’re all here to help if we can.

1 Like

Your a former realtor but your saying the job sucks? I don’t understand?

TC =title companies
SS=signing services

1 Like

Try joining Service Link. I get so much work from them that I rarely take other jobs anymore. Not sure they do a lot in your area but in mine they keep me hopping.

My two favorite directs right now are Navy Federal Title Services and Old Repubilc Title. On time pay, great communication, and good rates!

2 Likes

That’s great to know! I am in the Hampton Roads area. Would you have any information on more direct clients? Who do you work with?

Right now, I mostly do Navy Federal Title Services and Old Republic.

1 Like

This is the time that everything slows down pretty much. I was told by a lot of my realtor friends and others in the business to expect this. This would also be a great time for continue marketing, and making certain that your GMB page is updated. Hang in there

1 Like

What is GMB, please?

GMB = Google My Business

1 Like

I am a Realtor. I am a Signing Agent. I make money on both sides.

If you are not a Realtor you have no idea what it takes. I’ve sold five house this year part time. I’ve cleared $25K signing in 9 months part time.

Too many people talking from a position of ignorance. Get to work. Make money. Go to Maui.

I did.

1 Like

Right on, Bro (I’m from the 70s :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) I totally agree with the get to work part.

1 Like

Army

Put your boots on

Get to work

1 Like

Can you provide a direct link to the vendor signing page for Navy Federal I cannot find it. Help please from a newbie

1 Like

True. but even that is a waiting game…

You may want to look into doing property inspections. I say this because I became a property inspector and after the first day of signing up with WeGo Look, I got two assignments less than 5 miles from my home to do a vehicle inspection. It took me 20 min to take photos of each vehicle and I was paid 40 for each. The good thing about them is that they pay weekly which helped me with paying for gas while doing my notary work. You don’t need any special certification tools or training. You just need your cellphone and their app. There is a free training course offered by Mortage Field Services you can take but not mandatory if you want to add the “certification” to your resume. In the past two weeks, I made $200 with them alone and I was able to squeeze the inspections between my assignments while I was already on the road. They pay on average $20 - $72 for each inspection depending on the type of inspection that you accept.

6 Likes

You know substantially actually! Good job

Send me an email to emanie.notaryservices@gmail.com.

What specifically are you wanting to know