National Signing Service - Good/Bad - Your Current Experience

Hello,

I’m a new to Notary Cafe and a new NP/LSA as well. I’m looking to sign up with National Signing Service.

Anyone work with them and your experience with them - good or bad?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

@odaversa Excellent question! :partying_face: This query is posed on the Notary Cafe forum on a very regular basis . . . As recent as several days ago for one particular state, but the responses apply to all states (see the following thread): Signing Agencies-California

Also, this post:

======

You’ll be BEST served by researching the Notary Cafe database for answers to queries. Plus, no waiting for a fellow business owner to answer.

The information within that database is a proverbial GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf utilizing the keywords “good bad signing service” and the results show MORE THAN 50 separate threads about this particular topic. Of course, you could also try varied keywords as well.

There is a plethora of data immediately available on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=good%20bad%20signing%20service

======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

I took an assignment from them last week. I was paid within a week by e-check. No issues.

Thank you, Joe for your prompt reply to my inquiry.

I used to use 123notary.com and SnapDocs.com when I was doing work as a mobile notary. I was on 123notary from 2013 until I transitioned to RON when COVID hit. The site charges a few and you will want to make sure you have NSA certification or you won’t receive too many assignments. You will make your best fees there because you will receive more calls from tytoe companies there that make the fee you have to pay (yearly) worth it. SnapDocs will generally provide more work at lower fees until you have experience. It is also a first one to respond gets the assignment.

I hope this helps.

Thank you, Richard for your feedback.