New company - Go Green Notary Services?

Has anyone work with Go Green Notary Services?

@dllafleur You may already be cognizant of the insightful & very resourceful GOLDMINE found within the Notary Cafe database, but just in case you’re not . . .

Much of the information is immediately accessible & available within the Notary Cafe database. It’s very instructional & helpful, too!

Of course, it’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

I have had an assignment from them however I have yet to be paid. The signing was 4/25/23, Their terms say checks go out the following month on the 15th. Its 5/26 and it has yet to arrive.

@oneoffs Hmmm . . . Here is the ‘Technique’ utilized by another member here:

It may be worth a shot to chase the payment this way while simultaneously giving serious consideration to acceptance of potential future Signing Orders.

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.