New NSA here

Hello, I’m new here. I just wanted to say hi:) Do you have any tips and tricks i can use? I received my first order today through a different platform and omg everything went so great!!

1 Like

@jasalynelena04 Hmmm . . . well, there’s a treasure trove of information just waiting to be explored awaiting you within the Notary Cafe database. It’s a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

I’ve also created a few threads with direct url links to your profile with especially germane and helpful information within those threads. Here is one more:

======

Also, accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan: