AVOID: Find legal pros

I received an email asking me if I’d like to join their network - I haven’t heard of them - does anyone have any feedback on findlegalpros.com
Thank You Todd

pay 'em and you’ll never hear from them again.

1 Like

@toddrieser Excellent question! The GOLDMINE database containing insightful & helpful information via Notary Cafe is the FASTEST & most concise method to implement for obtaining an answer to any query.

Also, it’s wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

A request has been submitted on numerous occasions [to BRIGHTEN the Magnifying Glass] over the years to the Notary Cafe Team Leads. That request has been reportedly passed onto the programmers of the site => that members find it difficult (nearly impossible) to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

Here are a few threads to begin your Search:

:swan:

They charged my credit card $300 after I agreed to only $1 to post an ad. Stay away! It took months for me to get a refund.

I got that email as well.