Newbies and alike... the "gold rush" is over

Thats a great point! If we all have a positive mindset and work together we can increase the benefits of our industry and add value by sharing it among ourselves to grow stronger in this business, that’s a win win for all of us.

Whoa…way out of line Noble…think you may want to think twice about leaving this post here…what j_currie said is spot on. Your insults are totally uncalled for.

2 Likes

It’s a forum where we discuss many a subject, such as flagging non-paying companies, etc… C’mon let’s not get all 10ply here. I’m not going anywhere considering I clean up after notaries who are untrained. As I said, this is a serious business, one slip can cause a cascade of unfortunate events for a buyer or seller.

We can agree to disagree. To defend a condescending, anti-new notary, and pretentious little post like j_currie’s is absurd. It deserves harsher criticism, actually, but I’m busy atm.

1 Like

@noblenotary615 this statement right here tells me you totally missed j_currie’s point - went right over your head.

Yes, we’ll disagree because you calling people jerks and telling them to exit stage left is out of line.

JMO

1 Like

I’m confused when is it so wrong to care about money…? I’ll tell you who I help. I’ve helped many a notary who has been screwed over by a non-paying entity. One must be aggressive when it comes to collections. Recourse is the only way to weed out the SS who blatantly commit theft of services. Doesn’t happen too much with title companies as they have more to lose.

The real estate market is booming in some areas and not in others. Lots of new housing going up as the existing housing is few and far between. I am always hopeful that people will find their way in whatever they want to do. Lots of different kinds of professionals so I encourage you to not limit your sights but think of creative ways to do what you are passionate about. Good luck.

1 Like

You are hard at work and it shows! I met a woman that was a NSA for a year and only did 2 signings. I coached her and she was grateful. I began This July of 2021 and my numbers are slowly increasing. You have to have training, mentorship and hustle.
I am happy for you sis!

1 Like

Question are about to be an escrow officer or a loan officer and still be loan signing Agent

Very few signing agents actually net six figures…especially when you’re factoring in expenses. You have to have a lot go right for you to earn that kind of money doing this job.

2 Likes

Concur. I’ve experienced the same, Arichter & LindaH-FL.

1 Like

This topic is closed. PLEASE RESPOND RESPECTFULLY. It’s OK to disagree, but keep the conversation civil or we will be forced to take stronger action.

Thanks,

Mike @ Notary Cafe Support

2 Likes