NNA Certification Renewal

I’m due to renew my NNA certification (1st time) and trying to decide if it’s worth paying a little extra to be in the signingagent.com “Top Tier” listing or go with the “Priority Listing?” I only do this part time, but still like to get jobs on a semi-regular basis. The price difference is $30; not huge but I’m trying to be a little cost conscious. TIA!

1 Like

@jmuklewicz01 By any chance did you Search the GOLDMINE database within the Notary Cafe on this topic please?

I only ask because I’ve recently (a few days ago, in fact) made contributions on the Notary Cafe forum on threads related to this precise topic.

Yes, the information is available on Notary Cafe is very insightful & helpful, too!

A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

Here is one of my posts on that topic, specifically providing key techniques to determine effectiveness (or not):

" P.S. Everyone should be very CAUTIOUS about this platform.

Many members who display a Professional Profile there notice that their Profile ONLY displays in ONE Zip Code (for their Shipping Address) not for the Zip Codes in County/Counties they serve.

======

This technical GLITCH has been present for nearly TWO YEARS. It’s been reported MULTIPLE times & Technical Trouble Tickets have been created. The IT Department will state that the technical issue has been “Resolved” & is a “Permanent Fix,” but then 2 weeks later, the Professional Profiles again only display in ONE Zip Code . . .

At that time, the process of reporting, trouble ticket, resolution repeats and then ONCE AGAIN, it will revert to ONLY displaying the Professional Profiles in ONE Zip Code.

======

As we all know the Title/Escrow Companies [T/ECs]& Loan Officers [LOs] SEARCH via Zip Code (not the County name). Thus, it appears to the T/ECs & LOs that there are LIMITED available Professional Signing Agents & their Preferred PSAs are no longer listed . . .

This is a HUGE financial HIT, especially during the current conditions within our business sector.

I leave you each to do the Math . . . "

SOURCE: Signing Agent platform - Technical Glitch - #27 by cNsa5

Hope this is of assistance in your decision process as a Business Owner.

:swan:

Consider the $30 as an investment in your business. One assignment from them will more than pay it back. If you don’t get any, then you can choose not to do it next year.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.