No thanks………………….…

Customized Chase Closing Folders

Summary

This text will be hidden

Well, legal-sized paper is more expensive than letter-sized. So, I always “shrink to fit” for the borrower’s copy anyway. So, I don’t need such a folder. But, it is nice-looking! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Summary

This text will be hidden

I am located in Maryland

I would like the info also. I am in TN.

Good afternoon

Thank you for responding. However, I can’t find the reply that you sent to me. When convenient, would you mind resending please?

Thanks!

VIP, Please include me in you reply as well, Very interested

Summary

This text will be hidden

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi @VIPnotaryCO. I’m a little late to this thread but I’d like to get in on some Chase closings also. I’m in Ohio and I’ve been a Chase customer since 2014. I’m also an Amrock notary and have completed some hybrid closings for them with no defects.

Please email me the action plan whenever you’re able to. Thank you so much for this thread!!

1 Like

Summary

This text will be hidden

Action Plan sent. Best success to you.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi @VIPnotaryCO if you have time, I would also love a copy of your Chase Action Plan. Thank you!

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi @VIPnotaryCO, I am also late to this thread, but I would love a copy of your Chase Action Plan. I am in Montana and have been doing loan signings part-time since March 2021. Thank you!

Hi VIPnotaryCO. If you are still willing to share, I am certainly interested in reading your action plan.

Thanks Much

Hi VIPnotaryCO,
Would you mind sending the chase list or “how to” to me at 52nemosllc@gmail.com? I will find a way to share it with everyone. Thank you. We appreciate you sharing that info with us.

Hello VIP notary,

Can you share the chase list with me as well? Thanks,

Today was a success. Thank you God. Had a nice chat with two more lenders and they are adding me as their preferred signing agent for all their loans. One lender told me to go sign up with the title co that they also use. So now I have to sign up with ServiceLink. Hope they pay well and on time!