No thanks………………….…

Customized Chase Closing Folders.

8 Likes

I should be so lucky. Guess you do a LOT of Chase loans.

2 Likes

Customized Chase Closing Folders

Summary

This text will be hidden

Summary

This text will be hidden

8 Likes

I noticed your name had CO in it. I assume you’re in Colorado. I’m in Colorado Springs. How did you get on with chase? I have about 8 years experience and do all of the closing for a local builder.
I would like to know more.

There are plenty of notaries here. Both of those locations are too far for me. I live on the east side of COS. I try to keep within a 20, maybe 30 mile radius. Both locations would be 3 to 4 hours round trip for me. I’m sure there are notaries on the west side of COS.

I’m not RON approved yet. Do you receive many requests? I think I have received one. What technology do you use? I just don’t know if it will be worth it.

I don’t live in CO, but I would like to know how to get on that Chase list.

Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes

I am a little confused: I think you have to work with Chase to get these: they just do not give them out for the asking, right?

Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes

Hello. I live in Portland and sign in Wa and Oregon. Could you share how you got in with chase? I bank with them and that would be nice to have…

Sinath, was your previous bank employment with Chase?

Customized Chase Closing Folders!

Summary

This text will be hidden

Well, I guess there are not many notaries out there. When I enter a zip code for either Florissant or Woodland Park into 123 Notary, I come up either 1st or second. Do you mind sharing what companies you receive many of your requests from? I understand if you would prefer not to.

HI, very interested in how you get on with chase? I am in Texas and would like to collaborate with other agents. Would you be wiling to share? Thanks

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hello VIPnotaryCO,
That is so helpful that they send you folders. Gives a more professional touch to the client’s copy. I too am interested in completing Chase closings. I am in NC. I would love some feedback on how to explore this opportunity in my state if you don’t mind sharing.
Thanks

I think I am the only one not having business or am I doing something wrong??? Help!!

Hi i am very interested on how to get closing with chase, I would very much appreciate it if you are willing to share.
thank you

I would like this information as well if you don’t mind.