No thanks………………….…

Selective Notary Services
Hello VIPnotaryCO,
I also bank with Chase. I would like this information as well if you don’t mind sharing. I would greatly appreciate it. I am in GA.

Thanks

Good evening,

I would appreciate information on how to work with Chase as well. Been banking with them for years!

How much do you charge for RON cause I’m one of the only ones in my area and I don’t know what to charge I’m at a loss

Hello VIP,
I am Dyonne with Notary Inc in DC/MD/VA area. I am actually in the process of doing just that. Assembling RON notaries who are interested in just performing RON. However, looking to either train or partner with others that are already on the same level of professionalism that you gave in your example. Its 2 of us so far, we are mobile now and trying to take this to another level, i.e. (Banks, Title companies, Lenders Closings) Do you think we can collaborate and possibly share ideas that may help each other reach our goals. I would like to prepare for what is to come in RON. I think we can benefit each other in that aspect.

Hello VIPnotaryCo,

Thanks for the sharing. If you are looking to set up a network across different states, I would love to work with you. I am based in Washington State. Anil

Hi there,

Glad to see I’m not the only one receiving the Chase folders. I must say your reaction was by far much more positive than mine was initially. I use customized folders branding my business to place all signers copy of docs in (GNW, Loan Signings, etc.) and one of Chase’s Wealth Clients commented on my folders (she thought they were beautiful and clever) and the next thing I know, I receive an email informing me I’d be receiving the Chase folders (silly me, I thought the signer’s comment had gotten back to Chase and they weren’t happy with me using my own folders). I have to say I feel so much better knowing others were asked to use their branded folders as well. :relaxed:

Customized Chase Closing Folders

Summary

This text will be hidden

3 Likes

Hi
I’m in MI and I do quite a few Chase closings. I’d like some of those folders also! I get Chase through Amrock though so maybe I have to deal directly with them?
Do you summarize every page that needs a signature? I briefly identify and keep it moving. Any tips? Been at this full time 2 yrs and hit the 100k track but had to back down my schedule after family health issues.

Wow. I have never worked with them.
But those who I work with, they never send me any envelopes:(.

Hi @VIPnotaryCO. I am a new NSA and have learned so much from reading your posts. It is very kind that you share your knowledge with this community. If you are willing to share more, I would love to learn how you developed your relationship with Chase. Thank you again for all you do here! Hope you have a great weekend!

Summary

This text will be hidden

Please include me in your response about the Chase closings. I am in Tennessee. Thank you so much for sharing,

Thank you! I look forward to your message :smiley:

I have been banking with Chase for years, in Oregon, and would love to know more about how to get work from them.

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Customized Chase Closing Folders!

Summary

This text will be hidden

Summary

This text will be hidden

$125-$150 if indi RON, otherwise $65-$85 if title paid RON

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hello VIP Notary,

I am interested! Please forward information. I have completed a few Chase closings. Thanks!