Non Payment! Cloud Signing LLC

:stop_sign:WARNING!!! :warning::warning:RED FLAG HERE!!!:stop_sign:CLOUD SIGNING NEEDS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE!!! I have done 21 signings for Cloud signing for the month of October, November and the beginning of December. When I read there payment policy it does say 30-60 so I patiently waited. I did email my invoices to Shelly Duggal 30 days after. Well it has been over 120 days and still NO PAYMENT. No response from my email invoices. Will not work for them again. PLEASE!!! Listen to this WARNING!! :warning::warning:

What I dont understand is how are they getting away with this!! I will need to take them to small claims court. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you
Christine Spicer

2 Likes

Contact Title companies involved and let them know they are dealing with [redacted - NC moderators] and it does reflect on them, too. And if they say they paid and it’s not their problem, you tell 'em you’ll let everyone know that Title doesn’t care if the notary gets paid by the SS THEY hired. And send invoice to Cloud as often as possible. Squeaky wheels get oiled. Small claims will get you a m/l worthless ‘judgement’…you won’t be paid. They are getting away with it by simply moving on to the next notary.

3 Likes

Thank you. I did not know I can let the title company know. I am truly thankful for your advice.
I don’t have a big enough platform to let other notaries know. But hopefully notaries are able to search on Notary Cafe to give them some kind of awareness on these signing services. Thank you Arichter greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

@christinespicer Sorry to read about your non-payment difficulties. Yes, @Arichter has provided you with sagacious information above. FYI: m/l = more or less

As you suggest above (see quote) ===>>> Wondering if you Searched the Notary Cafe GOLDMINE of a database prior to accepting the Signing Orders from this business entity.

See that you’re a new member, but an internet Search does provide results from this database . . .

======
There is lots of information about this particular business entity available via Notary Cafe & it’s very insightful & helpful, too! :tulip:

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

A request has been submitted on numerous occasions [to BRIGHTEN the Magnifying Glass] over the years to the Notary Cafe Team Leads. That request has been reportedly passed onto the programmers of the site => that most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

1 Like

Collection troubles? See my post on WARNING: Shasta Signings AKA Prestige Notaries AKA NotaryDash - Got stiffed, I think

2 Likes

CA. How sad! I got one that the Notary company Secured Signing went out of business and did not pay me for only one assignment, happy was only one! I was thinking of writing the Secretary of State of course in California and asking if there is any way they could do something about this. Title companies should use us directly instead of using Notary companies or at least be sure who they will use.

1 Like

Christine I am so sorry to hear this. I am also dealing with this as well. I have contacted Cloud Signings repeatedly, via email, phone, and chat (on their website). I also contacted the mortgage company (it was a partial claim for a debt collection, so no title company or loan officer was provided on the paperwork), and they are currently looking into who contracted with Cloud Signings, as they let me know that they have their own notary company (JMA) who does their notary services. My last ditch effort will be to contact my legal team (Legal Shield) to send a demand letter. I’ll keep everyone posted!

UPDATE
I received a chat response from Cloud Signings. It stated, “You need to email sduggal@cloudsignings.com an invoice, she will be in this weekend.” Not sure why I have to send an invoice when I was not instructed to do this before (through Singing Order), but if this will be the ticket, then I will do it.

I also talked with the mortgage company and they were more than happy to help :slight_smile: I was bounced around a few times, but they did their best to get me to the right department to help me with this predicament. I asked them if they could let me know whether or not Cloud Signings was paid for this transaction. They are in the process of getting the message to their higher up team to see what they can find out for me. If they were paid, and I do not get an email response from sduggal@cloudsignings.com, I will contact Legal Shield.

1 Like

Hello Notary’s!

Thank you for your reply’s. Update, Cloud Signing LLC has paid a small portion of what they owe me. There still is a balance. It would be nice if they can communicate better so Notary’s will know what is going on. I will keep you posted.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I meant to update you on this. After sending the invoice, I received a response within a day or 2 and was promptly sent payment.

2 Likes

Hello Notary’s

Update Cloud Signing has paid the amount they owed me.

There is a no longer unpaid balance.

Thank you,
Christine Spicer