Non Payment - The Elite Etiquette Group

I did a signing for The Elite Etiquette Group on October 14, 2022 and have yet to be paid. Ramon George is my contact person. He never answers his phone or responds to emails. Has anyone had any dealings with him or this company? If so, what was our experience? Do you have another means of contacting them.

@waltes Great Question! No direct experience here, but I’ll refer you to the GOLDMINE that is found within the Database of threads at the Notary Cafe Forums.

It can be found here (see image below) - albeit not easily as it’s nearly invisible according to most Notary Cafe members:

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

Here is a sampling of the available threads on this business entity that you may find helpful:

======

In addition, you may also find the data elements within these two threads to be very helpful to you:

:swan:

@cNsa5 Thank you for the info. I never used the “search” until now :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a plethora of immediately available information within the database of threads.

Many times when doing research I come across other helpful topics of interest!

Did you get the payment yet? I have the same situation like u. I sent the unpaid invoice to them and no response at all.

@vwuhomes So sorry to read about your direct experience.

======

There is quite a bit of information available on Notary Cafe that’s very insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums. It’s truly a GOLDMINE.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Professional Services successfully provided to potential non-payers . . .

Ramon George - In response to your comments:

orders@eliteetiquettegroup.com and 916-883-1299. This is the exact phone number and email address I have been using since October. Your response, when you do reply, is “I will check into this”. I, in good faith, did my job with a signing for your company and you have yet compensated me for that. This is very poor business and unethical!!

@orders3 To Ramon George: Reference the note to you above =>

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.