Notarize 24/7 Deleted All Its Email Addresses

There address is only a mail box store - El Toro Mail Boxes

23615 El Toro Rd., Ste X385 Lake Forest, CA 92630
My last signing with them was back in May 2021, they always paid good then. Things have changed…

I am also waiting for payments for two signings I did for Notarize 24/7 in November 2022. They keep saying they are working on fixing their accounting department issues and will forward my emails to their accounting department. Very frustrating.

1 Like

Looks like the threat to report to Shirley Weber may not work anymore. I did that several days ago (to whichever email didn’t bounce back) and have heard nothing. I have 2 unpaid invoices from January and February. A business entity search for California shows the company as active with David Contreras as the agent. I contacted Stewart Title here in Maryland today where the signings took place. The person I contacted stated that she could not help me, but forwarded my email to the Division President in Stewart Title. I immediately heard from that person requesting copies of the 2 invoices. I will submit an update to this post as to what happens now.

1 Like

I feel bad for anyone having to go through this just to get paid. These so-called signing company should be ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

I’ve sent over 23 emails to every email addiress even included the title company for non payment and everything is getting bounced back. Emails are being sent thru Quickbooks. I can see that the invoice is being viewed but still no payment. 3 days ago, the email addresses worked, now all have been closed. I emailed Daniel and Luis and neither invoice has been opened. The title company wanted me to go after the SOS for them since they have already paid them for the closing. So far, i’m still getting the runaround. The registered address doesn’t list anything besides a name and the address to their PO Box in the strip mall.

This phone number is now disconnected. Every email address has also been suspended.

Appreciate every one’s updated information. Weird is that Notary 24/7 is still broadcasting offers. Websites are NOT updating information in real time which includes states, BBB, SnapDocs, etc. Sharing of information on notarycafe.com is extremely helpful to all Notaries. Thank you all for your contributions.

I have not been paid for work done in February 2023 and no one answers the phones nor do they respond to the multiple VMs I have left. I contacted the law firm that hired them and they have responded but simply stating that Notarize 24/7 pays their invoices in a timely matter. I will continue to fight for payment, but I suspect this may be wasted effort. Their website is no more, so I think they are no longer a viable company.

Hello to all,
I did a signing for them on Jan 31, 2023 and they have not paid me yet.
I called all possible numbers I have and I can not even leave a voice message. I email all possible email addresses I have for them. Included Veronica’s and nothing. Where anyone tell me where to report them please?

Where did you report them again? Thank you so much for your help

I only threatened to report them to the Secretary of State and lucky for me, they paid me via Zelle the same say.

Have you heard anything further?

Hi. I contacted another number at Stewart and was given the name of the Mgr of the Vendor Mgmt Dept and was said to be “the person” trying to help notaries get paid. I called twice and got voicemail. No return call. Its in Missouri: Ann Stelzer, 314-236-8684. I’ve since gotten busy (not with loan signing) but thanks for the reminder. I’m going to try again.

The contact I had with notaries 24-7 was AARON RAPOSA

Do you have a phone number for him?

@MarciaGRey123 Just to clarify, to whom is your query directed please?

Is it @tmtehee ?

:swan:

Yes sorry for the confusion

I have just found today that their website states Account Suspended and the telephone numbers I have are not working. I needed tax docs… and stumbled into this mess.

@NJBeckerLSA Oh Boy! :upside_down_face: Well . . . there’s lots of helpful data within this thread.

Also, here are three pages that respectively list 47 / 15 / 19 separate threads (yes, that’s 81 threads) that you’ll be able to research & review to find additional helpful information:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=notarize%2024%2F7

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=notarize%20247

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=notarize%2024-7

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.