Premium Signature Services

That’s wonderful, I did several signings for him over the last few months and have yet to be paid. I refuse any and all orders from them. At some point, these companies who send us out need to be held accountable.

1 Like

What are their payment terms?

1 Like

Thank you for your contribution. Reputation is a sword of double face.

I have done a signing for them through signingorder. I will post here if I got paid.

I just did a signing for them yesterday and it went by really well. I’m a new notary and they helped me out with all of my questions very thoroughly and quickly! Will have to see when I get paid, but as for working out the signing appointment with them-- big thumbs up.

Thank you for posting. I just did a quick turn around loan signing for them at risk with new co and will keep you posted.
Kristie

I would definitely submit an invoice on all jobs with companies you’re not familiar with. It leaves a paper trail incase you ever have to consult an attorney to submit for payment. If they don’t supply an address I have googled their info.

So I took and order in Oct w/o checking and looks like he may be up to ole antics…I’ve yet to be paid. No response from e mail and voice mail was full…I’ll keep everyone posted.

Are you John Hoyt??? (detective mindset)

1 Like

Happy to say I received payment from one Notary !!

1 Like

Hi, i am awaiting payment 30 days out on a last minute signing right before Thanksgiving after another notary bailed in San Diego. Just an FYI. Kristie

I was paid at 30+ days but submitted an invoice immediately after signing, and again at 30 days. I did have to be proactive but I was paid and would work for them again.

Does anyone have an email address for this company!? I’m at 31 days and would like to submit an invoice. Thank you.

Did you catch the phone numbers above? “949-933-8605, and 800-201-3602 he picks up as well”

PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICES, INC

Corporation Number: C4734634
Corporation Name: PREMIUM SIGNATURE SERVICES, INC
Incorporation Date: 2021-04-30
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Corporation Status: ACTIVE
Company Type:
Address: 13681 NEWPORT AVE STE 8-858 TUSTIN CA 92780
Agent name: JACQUELINE HANSEN
Agent Address: 17751 LAURIE LN SANTA ANA CA 92705

Thank you for sharing!

What advice would you give me so I can get my foot in the door with title companies, mortgage companies and Law firms in my area?

Have had no bad experience with this company. Limited experience but so far so good.

Mobile Notary | Premier Signing Service

whoops wrong company SORRY

2 Likes

I work with them regularly. They are a pleasure to work with. I’ve been working with them since the beginning of 2021 and have never experienced any issues with them. The response time is great and they pay as expected.

1 Like