Premium Signature Services

Received an order from Premium which the signing order said it was a HELOC. When I downloaded and printed the docs it was a 131 page refinance with scanbacks and a copy for the clients for $60 which was below my standard fee for even a HELOC. When I finally reached someone I told him my fee for a refi was a reasonable amount more than a HELOC. He insisted it was a HELOC. I have been a Notary since 1978 and owned a real estate agency prior to doing signings full time so I think I know the difference between a HELOC and a full blown refi. He refused to consider my offer to complete the closing at my refi rate even though he misrepresented the nature of the closing , possibly to negotiate a lower fee and hung up on my wife who is my business partner and also a Notary. This company is now on my do not work for list along with Certified Signature, Prestige and low baller C2C. Too many good companies to work for who do not make me chase them to get paid.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this, good to know & thank you for sharing with everyone! :slight_smile:

Dear Notary Café Community,

I wanted to provide an update on my experience with Premium Signature Services (PSS) to ensure this information is readily available for community members making signing decisions.

As of today, I have completed 11 signings for PSS in January 2024 and 21 in February 2024. However, despite an invoice being sent for all completed work in January, I have yet to receive payment. My communication attempts, including a second email request and inquiries for receipt confirmation, have gone unanswered.

While PSS’s disclaimer states a 30-day payment timeframe and specifies how to contact their accounting department, the lack of responsiveness after exceeding that timeframe raises concerns. Timely payment is critical for any business, including notary services. Adding payment chasing to a notary’s duties is not only inconvenient but also unacceptable.

Therefore, I have decided to remove PSS from my list of preferred service providers and have cancelled all future signings with them. While alternative signing companies like Mobile Notary Zone and Precision Signing have demonstrated commendable promptness in both communication and payment, the persistent delays experienced with PSS are incompatible with my professional expectations.

This communication serves as a factual account of my experience and is not intended to influence specific decisions. However, I believe transparency is crucial for informed decision-making within our community. I will further update this topic upon receiving any resolution from PSS.

Good, looking out. Noted

Hi - just curious if you have received payment.

1 Like

Have you received payment for those jobs you mentioned for January 2024 and February 2024? Can you give us an update?

@ivettelarin Did you see the post above? :hibiscus:

:swan: