Removed from Fass White Glove

Has anyone else been removed from Fass White Glove service? I know since Dec. 2023 they have not release any orders to notaries at all.

Fass doesn’t pickup the phone or respond to emails to Vendor Management.
This was the subject line from their email:
FASS White Glove Access Removed and/or FASS Standard Plus Access Removed

I’m not a fan of Fass anymore since they have lowered their notary fees. I’ve gotten notifications for $50 signings. No thank you :wink:

2 Likes

Consider yourself a truly experienced notary. White Glove is synonymous with low fee.

2 Likes

First American/FASSNotary was the title company that was directly hacked. I think everyone is locked or wiped still. I have not had one FA come through lots of one offs for my lenders and still seeing a huge decrease escrow flowing through them as a whole. They are posting pretty consistently lately on fraud though…

Just realized, they had 2 attacks. One in November and then a second in December. Interesting to see how this turns around and what we can expect for those of us who gave them a lot of personal and business information.

Yes!! I was they go to person any time anywhere, I work very hard for them. I became a white glove, and when I asked for more money, they told me that if I received more money I could no longer be a white glove, and I kindly told them I can deposit the money, but I can’t deposit a white glove, so I was no longer a white glove and eventually, they stop using me so I do understand but in cases it’s like that we have to keep on trucking and keep on marketing ourselves because the title companies, signing services are not loyal to the notaries

1 Like

Heh…yeah, they make you sound so ‘special’…and you are…special/cheap. Use you, lose you, move on the next ‘special’ White Glove/cheap.

1 Like

I found FASS “White Glove” appointment a marketing concept to get mobile loan signing agent to agree with FASS’s given fees. Their premise was LSAs with “White Glove” status was given first consideration for assignments. If you weren’t willing to accept their quoted fee, you couldn’t stay in “White Glove” status. I used to get 20 or more assignment per month from FASS, when I first started performing loan signings. As the years passed and more LSAs came aboard with FASS, I saw a change in volume and a reductions in fees.

Over the years, my direct experience with FASS explicitly mirrors that of @cfletcher in the post:

I easily relinquished my “White Glove” status, because it wasn’t in the best interest of my business to operate at a financial loss.

:swan:

1 Like

Yes! Glad to hear it wasn’t just me. Had a lot of work from them up until that time. Fees were somewhat negotiable if they called you to book.