RON platforms for independent notaries

So Notarize and Pavaso do not allow self employed notaries to use their platform unless the other side sends you the signing. Other than One Notary (just heard from a potential signer that he was online for 12 hours trying this with a notary), is there any other platform where notaries can utilize a platform an begin a signing on their own from Snapdocs?

I’m taking one for “my team” (myself) and signing up with SIGNIX, they allow you to bring indoor own clients and you bill the client, not them.

1 Like

How much do they charge? What if it’s a Snapdocs order?

Please post how your signings go, when you get them. I’m still unsure who I’ll use.
Thank you,
Ramona

Not sure what you mean. Let’s say I receive a signing from Snapdocs. I use signx. Who do I bill? How much does signx charge for their Ron platform only when you need it?

*Snapdocs will be partnering with Nexsys. They are our preferred webcam technology provider for remote online notaries.

1 Like

Think I’m going to follow your lead and sign up with SIGNIX. Plan to create a tab on my website to advertise my RON services as an independent. I’ve gotten 3 request in the past month for this service not having anything to do with the platform on which I have been registered for the past year (nadda). One of them from an international request. Let me know if you take the plunge and how you find the support service. Thanks.

1 Like