Signing Agent Timeframe

I signed up for loan signing with several agencies about a month ago. Does it typically take this long before acquiring your first signing?

@vibesbnb Welcome to Notary Cafe! :partying_face:

You’ll benefit GREATLY by reviewing this thread:

======

ALSO - It’s sagacious to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. As such, a great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

1 Like

Make a follow up call!! once a week

It can take even longer, actually. lol :roll_eyes: You have not suffered, alone. :smirk:

1 Like

Hello and Welcome!! Do a search of notaries in your area. That gives you an idea of what competition you’re up against. Sign up with 100 companies. Keep in mind that loan signing has been slower due to rates. In the meantime, do all the general notary work that you can, so you gain more notary experience. Just be patient. Good luck!

1 Like

Well, Ill try to keep this short. Interest rates are high, means lower amount of signings. Man on Facebook telling people that they’ll make 6 figures a year isn’t helping issues. New notaries are popping up all over in a market that is already slow. Yes, it can easily take over a month as there is new competition every week. I really hope nobody leaves a job to pursue this.

2 Likes