Signing companies taking advantage of Notaries

There IS a Deltona FL

1 Like

Most of you haven’t been around long enough to remember when the NNA recommended that the signing agent industry adopt a $60 signing fee. I think it was right after they bought signingagent.com from Susan Pense.

I remember. Also remember they had to take it down when the DOJ said they were colluding to price-fix. One size does not fit all.

1 Like

Notary veg apologies for late response Deltona is a town 30 minutes west of Daytona beach

Counter their offer with one u can live with.
Make a comment its 90minutes each way travel. Or whatever.figure all ur time @$50 / hour
Yes you’re entitled to a profit.

I consider “time” to include travel time. If it takes me an hour to drive somewhere, I should be paid more than someone who lives around the block from the signing location. I understand that the signing services don’t care about that. They assign a value to a signing and you take it or leave it, regardless of where you’re driving from. The signing agent has to make the decision whether it’s worth it to them or not for the price offered. I have absolutely no problem with stating “Location too far” when responding with a counteroffer. Once in a while, they give me what I ask for.

2 Likes

Baloney, some are desperate and may a family to support. I don’t like it and I won’t accept low ball offers, but I do understand that not everyone has a choice.

1 Like

I agree with you, we all have to get together, so something can happen.

i just love Notart Assist!! making my life easier. Being able to see all my closings in one place, has been a great help with my NSA business.

1 Like

@bbrea1976 Yes, ABSOLUTELY:heavy_heart_exclamation::ribbon::heart_eyes:

It’s the BEST! :gem:

:swan:

I did a signing for them on August 17 2024., I did everything they told me to do to get paid & calling them as well. I did see my invoice on their website, but to date no payment. Seems like they intentionally handpicked me from Snap Docs to not pay me. Its rather strange coming from them since they’re such a big company,