@SigningAgents (Kevin Hoogeveen)

Hey all. I have checked the archives, but because of this signing company’s name, it’s hard to discern what’s the signing agency (@signingagent) or what’s the profession (signing agents).

Anyway… I have done a number of closings for this company and while they usually paid late, they did pay. In August, I completed a closing, but I have yet to be paid for it, and this is after a dozen emails and calls. After a recent email asking for payment, the owner (Kevin Hoogeveen) sent a blast email to all agents registered with him/his company stating that he was behind on getting everyone paid, but that if we haven’t received payment within a short span of time to contact him. I never received payment, so I contacted again, and again, and again. My last email I wasn’t kind and I demanded my money. He told me that I’d have it the next day. It’s been two weeks and no money.

Has anyone been successful in getting money from him? I see that he posts jobs in my area, so he’s getting work and presumably, he’s getting paid… Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks,

1 Like

@billie Have yoiu seen this postA?

:swan:

No, I had not seen this. At least I’m not alone. :frowning:

@billie FYI => check out this post . . .

:swan:

Thanks for this. I went back to SigningOrder.com to find the old file and to retrieve pertinent information, and guess what? It seems this particular job has been deleted from the database. All my other jobs are still there, those that have been paid.

2 Likes

Did you do scanbacks? And do you keep your scanbacks on file til paid? Another thought…check the property records for the recorded security instrument … many times the title company is referenced on top of doc for return of original (if not filed electronically)

Hope this helps. No personal experience with this company.

2 Likes

Could it be an honest mistake?