Signings just dropped

Don’t worry it’s a normal pattern I’ve denoted over the years. They reset each year and start anew. No worries!

Thank you for sharing!

I’m also an LSS graduate that started alone with learn as you go techniques before I signed up for his program. Mark gives you fhe tools needed to help you. I do this part time and last year, I cleared $72,000. There are several people that have made over $100k in this business as well. My fees are still on the high end with SS. I also submit error free work and often am called upon to fix another notary’s mistake. My area is not that saturated but I also cover 13 counties within 1 hr drive. Amrock pays me the most per file.

As far as equipment, get what your budget allows.

3 Likes

The system resets all over again?

Don’t you love Amrock and Rocket Mortgage?

1 Like

True words indeed your region does make a difference

Do you work directly for Rocket Mortgage? You said Amrock pays you the most per file?
Are you talking about their app? Their app pays $85

1 Like

I work direct with them. My fees are $140, 150, 185, or 195.

I get $140, $150, $185, or $195 per file.
$40 for deeds only
$25 witness fee

How did you get into working with them directly? Is that Amrock or Rocket Mortgage that you have a direct relationship with?

Amrock directly! I countered their base fees and got my fee.

2 Likes

Yep. True. They can afford to pay higher.

1 Like

What was your highest through them? Mine was $475 hybrid refi.

$225 which included witness fees. I work with them the most. Made $30k from then alone last year.

1 Like

Congratulations! :raised_hands::+1::clap::+1::+1::+1::+1:. I can’t tell you how much I made with them:). Hehehehe. :grin:

Hi…would you please tell me what the vendor management email is? Or who your contact is at Rocket Ty

I can never get in with Amrock. I have been told for the past year that they do not have a need for new notaries in my area. Guess I just have to keep asking every month.

SAME! hopefully we get in soon.

Ok ok, I’ll see what I can do. I haven’t reach out to anyone yet since we last spoke, sorry! Thanks for the reminder! :joy:

Private message me your full name and your state.