Signings just dropped

Been almost a month and seems like everything just fell off. Going from 2-3 signing a day to nada.

Zero out of 100s companies.

Anyone else experience same?

4 Likes

I am so sorry. Hang in there! Maybe it’s just slow in your area for now.

Notifications are slow in my area 3 nothing yesterday and only 1 so far today. I’m thinking next week things will pick up this way. Hopefully for you as well!

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhh that’s so painful, hopefully there’s less saturation in this field now.

1 Like

It’s not just your area. It’s slow most everywhere and it has been since October. That’s when I recognized the slow down. It doesn’t seem to have to do with saturation. The contacts I have inside signing services literally said they have way less jobs to offer. Luckily, as the signing services dropped off my direct marketing results started to really pick up. I wonder if the housing market is like this each year or not… Hopefully this doesn’t last.

6 Likes

How far are you guys typically booked in advance? It is slower than usual

I am only getting same day or ASAP requests each day. I hope it picks up.

2 Likes

I hope you negotiate for those same day and last minute requests! Hopefully you get min. $175 for each.

4 Likes

I just wonder how the LSS ( Mark Wills ) graduates are doing to fulfill the six figure income Mark promised to them after paying for his expensive course and investing hundreds of dollars in equipment…

10 Likes

Can’t even ask a question nowadays without someone getting their feelings hurt……

Well, I never got any free or paid training from anyone! Only place I paid was NNA to get certified on jobs I’ve done since 1994 and know so well.

2 Likes

It would be interesting to find out what percentage of the number of Notaries who spent money on those courses actually made six figures?

4 Likes

Since 1994? Wow I was still a baby, that’s a lot of good authentic experience.

1 Like

I wish that was the case… :frowning:

1 Like

Me too! Or going to fix mistakes made by another notary. Which is fine because the SS will pay my fee.

he actually doesn’t guarantee anything…just gives you the tools to potentially make as much as possible.

6 Likes

Knowledge is power. Be a sponge and absorb all that you can whether through paid training or not. It is up to the individual to make it a success.

9 Likes

I am seeing an increase in signings in 2022. Also saw a bunch of orders from Timios but didn’t take any. Have a prosperous 2022 to all!

2 Likes

I have been getting about 1 a day and all are about 2hrs away. have not received any today.

1 Like

I am sorry the signings have dropped in your area! How many companies are you signed up with? Just a mere suggestion, consider signing up with multiple companies so that you can take advantage of more opportunities! I hope this helps :slight_smile: