Six figures, huh?

If I tell you my methods I will have to kill you first. :joy:. Really. I do about 160-170 loans a month! :joy:. I am addicted to loan signing. Just pick out a few nation’s largest lenders, tittle companies and work you ass off! Yes. I work 6 days a week. The money is too good to ignore:). A bit of OCD and efficiency you can move very fast. Max I can do per day is 13 loans. True.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl: This is funny, made my day.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah, I understand. By methods, I guess I meant with scheduling, accounting, and timing. I’m assuming your appointments would have to be 30 min max. How do you rush through and balance the rest of your life? I can do about 5 (45min to 1hr) signings in a day before my body gives out when you factor in the printing, preparing, driving, scan backs etc. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah 13 sounds like a bit much, unless they are all in-office signings? Or very short appointments.

1 Like

Yes, I work 6 days a week when I work. But take off 3 months traveling across the country:). So I really only work about 9 months out of the year. :joy:

1 Like

Yep max 13 and I literally passed out when I get home. I am happier when I’m busy.

Nice! Are they mostly in-office?

1 Like

Currently I do all. No, just Title, bank, and home closing. Transitional, Hybrid, and RON. My home office for RON. Would love to do all RON but only getting about 3 RON per week! Still a lot of driving for now.

No one else asked so I will, What is a Transitional Signing? Did you mean Traditional?

1 Like

:joy:oops meant traditional! Lol. Was driving to a closing when I composed that!

1 Like

You must live next door to all your borrowers

4 Likes

Traditional can’t even scratch the surface

It was an actual job…but I only stayed 3 days. Even with the slowdown I’m getting 3-4 a day and only working about 6 hours a day. So I’m sticking it out for awhile doing signings…hope I made the right decision!

1 Like

Welcome to the group!

1 Like

Noblenotary615, I agree, sounds a little suspect to me too.

1 Like

I think you meant to say suspicious:). :grin:. You can choose to doubt others or you can choose to believe in them:). When you believe all things are possible. It’s the power of networking. Best of luck to you both:) :+1:.

1 Like

I’m just really happy that your still talking to us here.

1 Like

No Dear,

“Suspect” is indeed what I meant to say. I said it the way I wanted to say it. The best to you as well.

2 Likes

I’m printing and prepping at 1am! Yikes.

I just want to congratulate you for your perseverance! Keep doing what you love. Stay strong and don’t let the negative clouds block your sunshine!
“ I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” Steve Jobs

2 Likes

Definition of Suspect: doubt the genuiness or truth of.

1 Like