So Long, Amrock - it's been fun

Their hybrids are 10.00 print fee… Your only printing between 33-60 pages and 1 copy. I can do one of those in about 15 minutes.
The 25 00 print fee is for full paper signings.
I chose a 15 mile range because of my location . It covers about 8 cities in 1 county. It’s densely populated. For me It’s not worth it to travel any further without a higher rate.

1 Like

I’m with you more and more companies are by paying less to NSAs just to save money for their customers … while we are printing more pages per package and driving further than ever. It’s a joke !!
Our cost of living is going up not down just B like everyone else’s

1 Like

Amrock is very difficult to work with…lots of mistakes and cancelled appts. Customers are noticing.

1 Like

Yep never got anything from them in 8 months. I called them and my rates were high. I had to lower my rates significantly to start getting alerts.

Any savings are not being passed on to customer. Straight to company profits.

This message is super late. Amrock had a glitch in their system at the beginning of the year. If you were doing hybrids, there was a training that was done to start doing the hybrids, and the glitch was that the training was expired. They had to go in and manually update the training expiration date. The hybrids were great fillers for me in between signings.

I am an older newbie. What’s a “hybrid”?

Borrower is signing some documents online while you are there and some documents on paper. You will take a computer or tablet with you.

Ahh-ha! I’m becoming less of a newbie every day.

I REFUSE to be used! It’s predatory.

I even had a signer back me up on the difficulty and mistakes made by Amrock…that they love to blame the notary for. I stopped doing signings for them months ago. They refuse to admit when they are wrong.

Every closing I do for them is a big headache.

At this point, I’ve been signed up with Amrock since maybe July and I’ve done exactly 1 signing for them. It was an E-signing and I got to use my iPad, which was kind of interesting. However, it paid $85… which is my absolute minimum. That was in September. Never heard from them again lol.