Successful without using SnapDocs?

There are directories of signing companies that you can go to and sign up directly with them. Whenever my business slows down, I go through those directories and sign up with more. I also get a lot of work through Snapdocs and have been trying to help a newer colleague move up in the ranks with them. She finally called Snapdocs to see how to put her on a high tier with better job offers. It’s not a magic number. When you get the jobs, if they rank you high, your exposure goes up. Just takes time to work through it. In the meantime, sign up directly with other signing companies. Good luck.

2 Likes

I get a lot more signings through SigningOrder than I do SnapDocs and in my experience the orders that I get from SigningOrder pay better than the ones through SnapDocs. Not sure if it’s that way for everyone, but it has been for me. I’m in North Carolina.

I second this. Me too. I love signingorder.com

3 Likes

I am in Arkansas and I have been an NSA for over a year now. Business has been steady for me. I am on several platforms. My first signings started on Snapdocs and has grown from there. I believe that many of the companies I work for now send me jobs directly or on their platforms. I still have new companies reaching me on snapdocs though so it is still good to keep your profile up to date on their platform.

You mentioned you keep track of your signing on elsewhere, may I ask what program or platform you are using. I am trying to find an accounting software that does not have an annual subscription.

1 Like

Thanks for your input!

I use Wave Accounting. It’s free to use but you get charged a fee if payments are processed through them. Every once in a while I’ll have a company pay me directly via the invoice created on Wave. Otherwise, no annual fees etc.

I started at the beginning of August and got nothing that month. Just recently did my first two signings and neither of them were from snapdocs. Like you I’m high ranking but also live in Houston. Nothing from them so far so I definitely think it depends on the area.

1 Like

Hi Neighbor! Yes, I’m seeing that it’s likely the area and the amount notaries possibly. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your first 2 signings! Are you part-time right now?

Yes maam! I own another business so I have to even the work load. My signings have finally picked up. Still haven’t snagged one from CX choice though lol.

1 Like

I see! I’m getting more request now but it seems my notary finger has not been fast enough lol. I get some from CX Choice and just as you, haven’t been able to snag one yet… Hopefully soon! Signing up for different signing companies weekly as I’m trying to pick up the notary work while starting a new business venture… We’ll see what happens!

No I had the same problem for 2 years

Hello, and welcome to the notary signing agent family~ of Houston, TX :blush:
I have been a notary signing agent since March 2019. I began part time, as I pieced together the knowledge and confidence I needed. I started with SnapDocs and SigningOrder.com. I accepted general notary work, debt resolution, and loan modifications to during the first 9 months. I only managed about 25 signings. I began full time in February 2020 just before COVID, however, by the end of May 2020 I had successfully completed 200+. I was so busy during April and May. I was really enjoying the challenge of the work load. Then, it started to slow down, by September/October 2020. I took the time to take additional training courses(Notary2Pro graduate⬅️) I completed ALOT of the loan modifications and government assistance loans for families needing assistance with their mortgages due to loss of income. I started doing assignments for Amrock in March 2021 and this year been my bread and butter. I have had many family emergencies since July 2021 and my business took a huge hit. I am very slowly trying to dig my way out and attempting to find other sources of income. Amrock began RON in Texas September 2021, however it took them some time to establish the process, they planned for a rush but it’s been a challenge as well. I did complete my first RON yesterday(11/4/21) with Amrock. I only accept Hybrids and Remote with Amrock. I get a few from SnapDocs, but I am very selective and stick to my guns on fees. Time=Money (not just the signing but the process involved from first contact to delivery) My time counts… I have had a few SS tell me they only want to pay $75 for 200+page(×2) refinance package, because its quantity that counts(promising they have many signings available, but they can’t guarantee you will be the NSA assigned?#&#?) I say" no thank you", politely. So it is all a learning curve!! Some times it’s a personality fit, honestly! Hope this helps someone else along the way! Have a great day

1 Like

@zennahraine

You gave yourself (& your business) a HUGE boost toward success by becoming a Notary2Pro graduate! :crown::butterfly::moneybag:

Here’s my personal experience:
When I initially started performing this work, I successfully completed MULTIPLE training/certification programs including Notary2Pro & NNA and many others. I have extensive experience in skill sets that require certification and recurrent evaluation tests; i.e., I’ve maintained my Project Management Professional [PMP] certification for more than 20 years. So, I understand what it usually entails and the elements that should be included within a comprehensive training program.

Regarding the NNA training specifically, it’s lacking across multiple topics & categories. Many NNA “graduates” choose to take additional training courses elsewhere, because they sense they’re insufficiently prepared. Their primer has errors throughout. Their hotline is less than reliable for accurate responses. Their knowledge base relies upon the CALIFORNIA handbook & necessarily doesn’t apply to the other 49 States in the US.

In my experience of undergoing the multiple training programs for certified notary signing agent [CNSA] certification, hands-down without question, Carol Ray’s Notary2Pro training programs are optimum in this industry. I’ve successfully completed ALL of the multiple training/certification programs that Carol offers through her company Notary2Pro. Her programs are thorough & detailed. These also prepare the business owner to operate a business. In addition, she offers Mentoring services. I found those to be excellent & INVALUABLE when I was initially starting out in this business sector. The prices are surprisingly reasonable. :white_check_mark:

I’ve professionally compared the training/certification programs available at Notary2Pro with multiple others I’ve successfully completed. The ONLY training/certification program I recommend is Notary2Pro.

A list of companies that hire Notary2Pro graduates (with minimal or no experience) is provided to successful course graduates. => This list is pure GOLD! Study up, refresh your notes, & let Carol know when your initial few signings are scheduled. She is a wonderful mentor & can be on standby in case you encounter difficulties or have questions during your first few signings. She’s the Best! Her support will help you Build your Confidence in providing this service. :trophy::white_check_mark:

In addition, Notary2Pro works diligently to keep this list up-to-date regarding vetting and viability. As we all know, some reliable clients can encounter financial difficulties and that, in turn, can negatively impact CNSAs directly.

Of course, your best bet would be to visit their website at https://www.notary2pro.com/ , research, and make the choices appropriate for your situation. The training programs by Carol Ray are comprehensive & thorough. :sparkles::tada::sunglasses:

P.S. I receive no compensation or remuneration of any type or kind as a result of my first-hand experiential review above.

2 Likes

I’m curious. How do you prepare all those documents in one day? Or complete the assignments? Are they close to each other? My assignments are definitely about 30 to 45 min apart.

I am in Arizona and trying to get more business each day. Can you please share with me the best signing services that you have had the most success with? So far I get SnapDoc notifications but have only gotten two assignments from them after about 20 plus “I’m available replies”. I input all my signings in SnapDocs and have over 24 assignments logged in two weeks… ( my first two weeks in the business) I get most of my assignments from Signing Order and am looking for more companies like that. HELP PLEASE

@donaldsonnp The Notary Café database has a plethora of immediately available data located within threads already present on this topic and multiple additional very commonly queried topics. If you do a database Search, you’ll find considerable additional information is available at your fingertips that will be helpful to you. :white_check_mark:

You can run a Search (upper right/magnifying glass) as it will probably be quicker than waiting for someone to reply.

Here are the results I found for you by typing “best companies” in the Search field:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=best%20companies