Successful without using SnapDocs?

Greetings all! I am in Texas and I’ve been a NSA since last year but I have just recently began signings. I’ve been on SnapDocs, High Rank since March 2020 and I haven’t gotten any requests through them. Is is worth having? I have only logged 6 signings in there as I use another tracking for my notary work. Would that be the issue, that they only see 6 signings?

1 Like

what part of Texas are you in. if I may ask

Hello I have recently joined amd I haven’t gotten one Signing yet from them. I hear everyone talking about snap docs and how much work they get as of now I don’t see it :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

It’s all in the demographics… and the recent huge increase of newbs in the biz–more this year than ever before. Supply & demand at work here & SnapDocs users know how to work it.

4 Likes

I am in Houston, Harris Co.

2 Likes

So, I’m not the only one. I wouldn’t thought more traction in over a year and a half, almost, but pretty much nothing…(deep sigh)

1 Like

Ok, I see… so, I’m wondering about Texas now… I know Amrock wasn’t accepting anymore for now as they said they had enough in Texas within the last 6 months…

Nice to meet you, I was born and raised in Harris co. I am in out of Houston often. I pray your business is Blessed.

1 Like

We are not supposed to depend on snapdocs only, there is plenty of choices to get signings elsewhere…

4 Likes

I’ve been signed up with SnapDocs for 3 months and have all my credentials. High rank. I’ve never gotten a single job from them. The few alerts I do see are all like $60 Refis, lol. Maybe it has to do with location?

2 Likes

Hi there, most of the local title companies use snapdocs to hire their most used notaries, not usually new notaries. What works for me is first I reach out to someone with the title company by email, before I sell myself I ask them if they use snapdocs or their own system. If they say snapdocs, then you can market yourself to them stating you are snapdocs verified, etc. Now not all use snapdocs. North American Title has their own vetting system. They require 1,000,000 in error and omissions so its a waste to market yourself to them unless you fit that mold.

We are over saturated in my area. But I do feel that this oversaturation will pass because most are collecting unemployment till September. They will realize that they can’t make it as a full time signing agent and have to get a job. So a lot of american are losing all unemployment benefits in September. Once we get over that hump, I feel more signings will be available.

Regardless unless you get up, get creative and market yourself to Title companies, your not going to do well.

Im in Northern California btw. We are over saturated with signing agents

7 Likes

Yes, I understand that. I am currently have a list of 100+ and in the process of signing up for them. This post was not to say that SnapDocs was the be all end all of platforms. Most advice I get from others says to make sure I have SnapDocs because that’s where the bulk of their signings come from. I wanted to get input from other’s current experience.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your input! I am currently just starting to market myself and sign up for more companies. I will try the email verbiage as that makes sense. I believe Texas may be saturated too. Thankfully I have other income streams… I’m ready to get more signings though, so I’m working on it.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you! Success to your business as well!

2 Likes

Hello to a fellow Houstonian!

2 Likes

Hello How do you rec the alerts from Snapdocs?

Hi there Houston neighbor!

1 Like

I believe I have it set up as texts. When I log in there are no missed or assignments an I don’t get any emails…

Thanks for that information. I’m just now starting to plan a new technique to address title companies. I can’t find out what’s real or not concerning the need in my area. Luckily, I was able to get my first direct job. $150 for a Refi nearby. So that was great! But… now what? How do I get more work from them on a consistent basis? Has anyone had experience with that approach?

4 Likes

Hello Pam, Nice meeting you.

1 Like