Temper your expectations

My experience is that same as yours, Al.

Your expectations synopsis is spot on. It’s all about transitions. I liken it to Tarzan swinging through the forest from vine to vine . . . important to have a good grip on your next “lifeline” before letting go of your current one. :angel::tulip:

The scenario you present (or a similar one) should be a mandatory training component for potential new agents.

I’ve successfully completed the training programs of multiple companies. Most don’t present the realistic view that the new agent will be directly confronted with when they start their business; however, there is one training program that does present it (Notary2Pro). Carol Ray has years of Escrow/Title experience as well as years of providing training for signing agent services and excellent mentoring services (speaking from first-hand experience). If someone is looking for the best training program that’s not sugar-coated nor unrealistically stoking dreams of fast-money, I’d recommend they invest their hard-earned funds in Notary2Pro training.

13 Likes