"the counteroffer"

From experience, keep in mind closing accounts doesn’t always work. Sometimes when a client gets desperate (not so much the case now), they will “fish” the NNA and other forums/platforms for notaries. It’s happened to me a few times. I don’t think they really have any idea sometimes who’s coming and who’s going when the need arises. The plus to this is you have a better chance of getting “your fee.”

1 Like

You can’t. You are forbidden!

1 Like

Once upon a time the offers were much higher. Then $150-$125 became the norm. Now you are lucky to get $100 full huge packages and scanbacks.

Do you use notaries in Dallas-Fort TX?

Thank you.

Nice! Lmk if I can help

I have to get busy.:crossed_fingers:t3::pray:

Re: Reviews. Why do Title/SS not let notaries see their reviews? I read an article about the importance of reviews and it read as follows, “reviews present you with an invaluable insight into what’s working well and which areas still need improvement”. So we never see our reviews, and nobody ever goes over our reviews with us, so how are we supposed to know how we’re doing? If your goal is an ever improving notary pool, I personally would rethink this policy. I think it would also be beneficial for other SS executives to follow in your footsteps, and give us their insights.Thanks very much for your time.

1 Like

Correct, the platforms we use will not show you your reviews. That’s petitioning the owners of Snapdocs, signing order, etc. Not the SS owners.

However, our notaries get feedback every single closing since we review every scan and approve drops.

We appreaciate the discussion and I think there is valuable infomration in this topic. However, if side discussions result from these conversations that do not pertain to the community at large, please move them to PM’s. We would like to to keep the converstaion applicable to all instead of holding private conversation in public.

Thanks,

Mike @ Notary Cafe Support

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.