TIMIOS ... need feedback

Man, I thought I was the only one going through this with Timios. In addition, when I get an email and I respond right away, it’s gone. It makes me think there’s an App that they use that only certain Notaries get to use.

1 Like

I got an offer for a job from Timios today 3 hours before signing and It was 49 miles from my house and they would not pay more than 90.00 I said thank you but I had another closing at that time

2 Likes

Is that what the pay??? $90 ?

Timios always offers $90 (or less) and that’s what they pay for huge pkg docs if one is gullible enough to accept. More people need to stand up for their worth and offer and only accept a fair fee. Timios also has poor communications.

1 Like

I don’t understand the hype getting to do signings for TIMIOS :roll_eyes:
I’ll keep targeting companies like Old Republic, even Solidifi pays better… thnx @alice2uworld

Now a days I am not seeing Old Republic signings on snapdocs, did they developed their own systems ?

a360inc, Solidifi, Express Notary are somehow now all linked together in business. I have deleted CX-Choice from list as they have turned to lowball fee providers only. Since beginning of year lot of notary contractors merging with others just like title companies and lenders. So many associated entities not sure how IRS keeps up with them. I have been seeing some other interesting events ~ people wanting to pay cash for homes with bit coin and and autos. Wonder how that will all play out with time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh! Those bit coins :upside_down_face::expressionless: