TIMIOS ... need feedback

Has anyone dealt with Timios? Have a low ball $90 for a refinance. Have never dealt with them before. Did you negotiate?

2 Likes

If you search here (bar up above over to the right, magnifying glass, put in “timios”) - they’ve been discussed

They don’t like paying a fair price for their multi-attachment pkgs., but will IF they have no takers. Can’t negotiate on the App…take it or leave it. Pay in 2-3 weeks. Not one of my favorites.

4 Likes

I love Timios!! Have been working with them for 3 yrs, and yes, their fees are low. Sometimes they do negotiate up if I’m traveling more than 15 - 20 miles out. Docs are easy to manage, almost always get right with you if there’s a problem at the closing. I see about 15 notifications per week, but the field is swamped with Notaries now, so I only get one or two per week, if even that! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They’re easy to work with and will keep you in the rotation once they are certain you can get thing closed without issues or corrections.

5 Likes

Nice folks, however I do not work with them anymore . Low fees and does not allow you to negotiate your standard fee. Red flag for me.

3 Likes

Agree with bjhardt - only got occasional calls from them but they never met my fee (which, honestly, was not outrageously high); don’t think they ever went over $90-$95 for a full loan package - we could never see eye-to-eye

1 Like

I have worked with them. They will negotiate.

5 Likes

Thank you…’ Notes’. What a great website we have here, Where else could I obtain this info in a day?
Some said you were able to negotiate. What were you able to raise the $90.00 to?
I countered with $150…didn’t expect them to meet it, but thought they would counter with $120?

I’ve been working with them for the past six weeks or so. So far no issues. They have been a steady stream of business, and no issues with pay. My only gripe is the docs are often available within only three or four hours prior to the appointment, which can make it difficult to plan my day.

4 Likes

Sounds good, but what price are you getting?
Have you negotiated above their $90?

I’m still at the standard $90

Hello there! I started as an NSA in July. I sent my application in late August about a month after starting. Do you know if there are registration requirements agent experience? I’d love to get registered with them. TIA

I negotiate 90% of my requests.

Exactly and I’ve been with them for three years and when the order come in it doesn’t allow you to renegotiate. It’s either you accept the $90 or not. That’s why I can’t work with them anymore either

I get several emails from them for assignments, but they don’t disclose time and date, type of loan and pages in body of email. I need to have that info before I accept assignment from them.
Does anyone receive emails or text messages from Timios?

I get $125/local to $200/distance. BUT, obviously no volume. Which is OK w/me as they aren’t one of my favorites and I decline 9 for every 1 I get.

1 Like

they offer me jobs at 90, and they have multiple attachments. not a fan.

I used them a few times whe I started out. Then as I gained experience the would never accept my fees. They never disclose the amount of pages or signers. I just dont respond to their assignings amymore. Right now their are plenty of offers of $150 and above. Maybe when the market slows, then I may negotiate again with Timios.

I avoid low-ballers. It’s best to set a rate and stick to it. One-signer loan closing $XXX; additional signer $XX. Also consider car expense (gas, wear and tear, maintenance, etc) and your time traveling to the appointment (your travel time should be compensated). We don’t work for minimum wage because 1) We don’t get any benefits 2) We pay taxes 3) We are fully responsible for our work tools (Scanner, computer, printer, toner, paper, pens, etc).

5 Likes