Tired of fighting for work

I donate my services to Veterans, especially anytime I am called to the VA hospital for notarizing documents. I left my card there years ago. Not sure if that’s how they contact me, but I’m sure it helps.

1 Like

Good morning, lady! I think you are very sensible. Best of luck, and keep posting, please - you are always informative and enjoyable.

Very true! Grammar is rapidly becoming a lost art. Syntax is long gone. I blame texting.

If you are anywhere nearby, consider dropping your name and business card off on JBLM at the Chaplain, at Relocation Services, and at Madigan, along with a resume and a copy of your certification. There is a pretty tedious process you have to go through for each one to be approved, but they can be a great source of GNW.

Thanks for information Judi but I won’t be traveling as far as JBLM. Living in Bonney Lake my standard distance of travel will be not over 20 miles one way. Since this is a part time job for me keeps me busy. I used to live in Buckley and Bonney Lake and have returned to area. Unbelievable how this area has grown since I lived her 50 years ago. Buckley population at that time approx 200 and Bonney Lake wasn’t even a wet dream ~ only had Hiway Market store and gas station. All these expensive homes in area with people making investments in other states means more work for me :slight_smile:

I had a last min signing and they had to get approval to pay 100 rather than 85. They called twice that day desperate and 85 was the first offer they had.

I don’t know how accurate this is - but I’ve heard notarize.com will complete an entire package for $25.

If true this will impact the market significantly.

Most platforms start at $25.00 per document with extra for additional signers or notarial acts. They do loan packages but it is for much more than 25.00

Agree with other response. Need to state what state your are in. Since I’m a Notary that is pretty good with directions figured out you are in TX. I am in WA.

1 Like