Title Company or Attorney Office

Thank you for your input on this. I’ve done a couple of cash outs; however, I tend to avoid them because I don’t like having to locate a specific place for the signing. Because of what you’ve explained, I am going to do further research to enhance my understanding. Thankfully, the majority of the notifications I get do identify when it’s a cash out.

2 Likes

You only need to find a person who works in the field of law, not specifically in real estate. For a lawyer to help you do what you want, you have to become friends with him. The more time you know each other, the better chance he will fulfil your request. I know a personal injury attorney greensboro; I first met him when I was injured at work through the fault of my employer. He turned out to be a very kind man, and now every time I need legal help, I turn to him.

1 Like

@zennahraine Just an FYI, we recently lost Carol when she left our plane of existence (sometime in February 2022) & moved onto the greater beyond . . . See this thread: Carol Ray, Notary2Pro - #2 by cNsa5

As I understand it, her children are going to carry onward & upward with Notary2Pro.

When I initially started in this business I paid for & underwent every training regimen available :nerd_face::sparkles: (including ALL Notary2Pro training courses & mentoring) absorbing every bit of wisdom at my disposal. After completing all those courses, hands-down the training & mentoring that Carol Ray provided directly to me was State-of-the-Art from all aspects. :owl: Why - one might query? Because Carol trained her students to be an Excellent Business Owner (not just a Professional Signing Agent). Carol’s direct mentoring with me assisted greatly in reducing the learning curve and eliminated potential pitfalls in the path ahead. :sparkling_heart:

At this juncture, I’m uncertain who will be providing the mentoring services. These will be difficult “shoes” to fill! :cry:

NOTE: For explicit details about the training journey I undertook, reference this thread =>

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.