To those who love dogs in signings

HAHAHA HAHA!!! What I always get a kick over is what people choose to name their pets…there are some FUNNY ones…

I once met a little dog named “Fluffy” who was a Chinese Crested…I about fell over laughing. Fluffy has no emotional scarring from his name though and sat on his Mom’s lap the whole time…

1 Like

Smart thinking…I was once growled at by a Rottweiler when I put my face right down by him too quickly after I walked in-he did not like me getting so comfortable so soon. And I STILL do it which is really stupid come to think about it.

The Rottie was fine though…he likes Beggin Strips. No dog can resist them.

I don’t remember his name - it was quite a while ago. I’ve saved the picture and I occasionally share it with other signers who have dogs. Everyone gets a kick out of it!

2 Likes

I think we have all been to that house in one carnation or another😂

Can you please keep posting cute pictures of dogs?

1 Like

This is “Eddie”…he was NOT happy to be locked in the bedroom so I asked them to let him out…I am in LOVE with this guy…

And this is “Chloe”, who only put the ball down long enough for her Beggin’ Strip:

Fun “Dog Day” for me!!! :grin:

4 Likes

It’s fun to see these cute dogs! But I am so glad I don’t give out dog treats. Today I met a dog name Bella, she was so adorable. She was at my feet the whole time during the signing. I said to the dog, “sorry Bella I don’t have treats for you” and the owner was so glad that I wasn’t trying to give her treats! The owner said no one is allowed to give her dog treats, dog can only get treats from her only. And she was firm about it. She said another notary gave her dog treats and the dog got so sick:(. Dog was allergic to something in the treats. So no carrying dog treats to signing for me. I don’t want any potential liabilities.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, so cute!

Please scan through this list and pick the visitor from the list.

Mr Signer
Ms or Mrs Signer
Child of Signer
Elderly Parent of Signer
Dog(s) of Signer
Cat(s) of Signer
Other pet(s) of Signers
Notary.

Draw your own conclusion.

…which would be why one would always ask the owner before pulling out the treats:

“Can I give Fluffy a treat?”

Lol!

? I’m not following you…?

1 Like