WARNING: AOE Signings, LLC, Tempe, AZ, D Will Torres/CEO => (formerly “Never Sleep Notary” that's now out of business)

Did a signing for AOE on 9/20/22 and still have not been paid. I filed a complaint with the AZ Secretary of State and will include NNA, BBB, and the other notary databases. If we all file with the AZ attorney General, I’m sure that would help as well. This is fraud. He is duping notaries of payment and we are under the Secretary of State for our state. It will have more punch if all of us sent complaints to the above and keep him from opening another business.

1 Like

Yes, I received one too.

AZ SoS has a complaint form to complete and then mail in. Easy Peasy. However, best to send a complaint to the Attorney General as Dylan W Torres is/was a notary, # 203306815 but he is committing fraud over state lines and electronically.

1 Like

I didn’t even open it or click the link because i did not do any signings for that company.

I did a job for them in August 2022 and when I emailed them I received a reply that is was forwarded to their accounting dept for payment. Never received the check or any more replies after several emails.

Hi all, I did a job for them as well on sep 2022, as of now I haven’t been paid yet, I’d called, emailed them several times with not response. The phone is disconnected.

I find it curious about Cindy because she gave me the same song and dance but I noticed others on here had reached out to her too.Also, telling me to reach out to the SOS was a DeadEnd. I never received payment from AOE four months later. .