WARNING/NON-PAYMENT: Anyone work with Cloud Signings?

They seem to be a signing service. They have an upgrade service to add more zip codes. Does anyone have experience with them?

Did you ever get a response? They reached out to me, but I’m not sure because I have never heard of them.

Their pay net terms are excessive and they still don’t pay when they reach the own terms! They owe me $340.00 and are now on my DO NT WORK FOR list. I have emailed their accounting directly with NO reply. For anyone else with this same problem here is that email:

sduggal@cloudsignings.com

Shelly

Accounting Department
Cloud Signings LLC
(714) 747-3209 ext 105
www.cloudsignings.com

1 Like

Were you ever paid from Cloud Signings? I was going to take a signing from them until I saw your review and Goggle reviews.

I have been waiting 3 months for 2 payments. No response to emails.

1 Like

Do NOT work for them. They are not paying their notaries. Not returning emails or phone calls.

2 Likes

Did get paid eventually. Took 3 months.

1 Like

Hello, I did a signing with JR Signing Services | Houston, Texas; I waited four months for payment. I sent an email every month until I received my pay, and they gave me half, not all. Because I contacted the company, and they said that JR’s signing service got paid on time.

1 Like

They owe me too! They just paid me on March 22nd for a signing that I did on November 29, 2022, but the one I did on January 5, 2023 was not paid, even though my email addressing the matter, requested payment from both, they only paid the oldest one. Why don’t these companies pay us as soon as they get paid! What’s with the 30+ days when they are paid in 3 days! This is RIDICULOUS!!! After I get my money, I will never do business with them again!!!

Seems Fair looks like he told you the reson

Cloud Signings LLC are [REDACTED BY FORUM MODERAORS]!!!

I contacted Signing Order support because I refuse Cloud Signings to be able to get away with their bullying tactics.

PLEASE!!

I encourage everyone to contact Signing Order support with your complaints/issues with these [REDACTED BY FORUM MODERAORS].

support@signingorder.com
(888) 250-6211

2 Likes

JR Signing Services? not Cloud

I had a good experience with cloud.

1 Like

I’m dealing with them right now as well. It’s been 55 days, calls and emails went unanswered until I sent an appeal letter to them today. Now they respond saying my check was mailed last month (after the due date mind you) and returned and they just resent it. I have never had a piece of mail returned in my 3+ years at my address so we will see if I get it by 8/16 like they say. Why they still mails checks is beyond me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@candice2 :clap: Thank You for your direct experience status update as well as continuing to keep the Notary Cafe members informed. Wishing you the Best with these efforts on collection from this business entity.

:swan:

in my experience they don’t mail checks its a e check from deluxe

Yes most I get use deluxe, I was replying toa comment on JR Signing Services not Cloud. JR uses paper checks still

ok just reply since you posted it under them so not Cloud correct

No not use them. I have had two signings that went over 90 days without them paying. They only paid after I copied my past due invoicing for American Arbitration Association staff by name, the lender and title representatives by name, and threatened legal and/or collection agency enforcement. Save yourself a lot of worry, frustrating correspondence, and aggravation by not taking their assignments. Beware that they have changed their names from previous other company names that closed down.

1 Like

Cloud signing is a signing service. Yes I did one signing for them they pay at around 90 days.