WARNING NON-PAYMENT: Cloud Signings LLC

I’m reaching out to let other notaries know not to do business with Cloud Signings LLC. THEY DO NOT PAY. They make you wait their 60 days and say they’re sending out the check the Friday/Saturday after, but I’ve waiting now for 2 1/2 months for my first check. They owe me for another one too, but I’ll probably never see that either. I would love to hear if any other notaries have the same experience with them.

5 Likes

Do a search here (magnifying class on right of banner up above next to your avatar) - lots of threads.

@rrlachapelle To be helpful, here is an image to easily locate the elusive & mysteriously ‘hidden’ Magnifying Glass for utilization with the Search function.

:swan:

I am also waiting on a payment from Cloud Signings, I’m currently at 64 days. I have sent an email with no response. Also, I am waiting on a payment from AOE (109 days) but from the looks of the previous threads, I won’t see that one either.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this. It makes me so upset that we work honestly and efficiently and don’t get paid for it. I did report Cloud Signings to the New York State Attorney General’s office. I’m not sure what will come of it, but I will let you know.

3 Likes

@rrlachapelle & @thompsonnsallc2022 There is some helpful information within the following two threads:

======

Tangentially, here is an informative & instructional Step-by-Step Guide that many Notary Cafe members have utilized/implemented to achieve successful payment from reticent or non-payers:

2 Likes

I’m giving an update on what has occurred with Cloud Signings. I did have to wait almost 2 1/2 months, but I finally received payment for both signings I did for them. As far as reporting them to the NY Attorney General, that was a waste of time. I received a letter from them saying that they received my complaint, but will not be doing anything at this time, unless they’ve received other complaints.

2 Likes

Do you happen to remember the name, phone extension, or email of the woman who handles the payments? I did one last summer and had to track her down to get paid. Then being the kind person i am, gave them a 2nd chance in December and am again not being paid. No more second chances for me. Ive learned my lesson.

1 Like

Hi Jennifer,
I apologize for taking so long to reply back to you. Her name from Cloud Signings that handles payments is Shelly Duggal, and her email is sduggal@cloudsignings.com. She did pay me recently in December and January for signings completed in September and October. I hope you get paid soon.
Rachel.

1 Like

@jennifer.shaffor By any chance, did you see the post above by Rachel?

I did get paid just today. I found the NNA templates flr a series of collection letters. I emailed and mailed a letter along with an invoice marked past due. That was 2 times now they made me work hard to track down payments. Never again.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting this! I came on here to check about them as I just received a request for them for late today about an hour roundtrip not including dropping and time at the table. I’ll pass lol

1 Like

They are complete [redacted by forum moderators] and extremely rude!!!

I have not been paid in over 90 days from them and have sent several demand letters and also communicated with the title company as well. The signing agency had been paid for our service. Been ghosted until I added the title company to the email. I then get a phone call from INDIA saying basically the check is in the mail. 2 weeks later and nothing. Just sent another letter. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. SCAM!

Cloud Signings LLC are [redacted by forum moderators]!!!

I contacted Signing Order support because I refuse Cloud Signings to be able to get away with their bullying tactics.

PLEASE!!

I encourage everyone to contact Signing Order support with your complaints/issues with these [redacted by forum moderators].

support@signingorder.com
(888) 250-6211

1 Like

Seriously? No need to make this a personal attack…flagging.

1 Like

I’m experiencing same nonpayment after 90 days. Terrible company that will not pay. Never again!!!

you need to email them they always pay

like you said your 60 days is coming up not passed so email them they pay

It’s a very sketchy outfit. Low ball puts it mildly, and politely. Took a chance 4 months ago and guess what? Still haven’t seen the fee. They send me several notifications per week, still. I believe as notaries we have control over this industry. If you don’t get paid after a good signing just block or pass on everything from that company. Eventually they will straighten up and fly right, or go belly up. Parasitic companies only survive on the desperation of some ( more than one would imagine) notaries.