WARNING: Notary Nation Not Paying

I worked for them and they wont respond regarding payment!
This company has a history of not paying according to google reviews.

They are through snapdocs so I am going to report them to snapdocs. Any other advice?

1 Like

If you’ve saved the pdf order that you completed through them, you could always share with the lender/title company how they stiffed you… :speak_no_evil::innocent: A bad reputation with the people who pay them might jumpstart something…

4 Likes

I did one job from them, it took them 5 month to pay me.

I found the owner on linked in. Turns out she’s a notary listed on Snapdocs as well. I got her phone number and called her. Got paid today. SMH. Won’t work for them again

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: :angry: That is a very, very long time for a signing payment, 5 month, never heard that took 5 month waiting for a payment, that it is crazy. Usually is 30 days, people have complained the payment arrived 2 o 3 month later.

1 Like

Im Experiencing the same issues with this company ! and a very unprofessional lady by the name of Crystal Preciado aka Chrystal Diane Orona . This lady has many names and aliases. Her instruction on snap docs were not clear whatsoever and then has the nerve to call me out on a supposed missed initials, the instrument also did not call out for initials.

Thank you guy for this warning I have been offer jobs from them twice and I have not accept. The $40 was one reason and they want it done on the same day. Well I am thankful that this forum is up and running. Again thank you guys I am in the lower South part of Texas near Mexico. Thank you.