123notary offline

123notary has been offline for 2days now. Does anyone know what is going on?

2 Likes

I was on it yesterday without issue and it seems to be up now too. Try to clear your cookies and see what happens.

1 Like

Just tried to access Notary123 website. No response as of 09:56 CDT on 6/15/2024.

1 Like

@mjb0240 As posted in another thread already, the website is down. You can access it here:

Also, just checked & it’s still down.

======

Also, @mjb0240 this is immediately available information found within the Notary Cafe database on this topic.This information is a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

FYI: Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

The following direct url link is for another important thread on the topic of this business entity:

======

This is one of the results from a Google Search stating that this business entity is CLOSED:

Also, the Yelp! Reviews are consistently insightful.

======

Data about this business entity from the BBB website:

What I just tried and it works (at least for me) …

Typing in the 123notary.com as a URL gives me that “Hmmm … can’t reach that page” error message.

However, if I do a search – Google search, or Bing search, or whatever search engine you want to use – by typing in 123 notary, then click on the appropriate result, it takes me directly to the 123 Notary home page. I was able to login and confirm my listing.

Hope this works for everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is such a great source. I wish someone would get it up and running properly, upgraded. Maybe even have someone there to answer phone calls and emails (both boxes are full and have been for months). I have found that most of the b2b sites we use are outdated using old (unsafe) technology. Hell, I’d buy it and run it myself if I could get someone on the phone.

1 Like

It’s UP…not running great, but you can findanotary.

1 Like

The previous url for login continues to be non-functional.

Thank You :partying_face: @yolicue for suggesting an alternate url as I had cleared cache, etc. with no luck.

Tried this url & it’s functional: http://123notary. com/notary/signin.asp

Yes, UP, but concur with @Arichter Not running too great. Able to login & Find a Notary.

NOTE: The antivirus software continues to present ALERTS for suspicious urls, etc.

:swan: