2021 Best Mobile Notary Companies who you favor and why?

signature closers is a great company but like reoqueenbee said stay on top of your text msg’s best way to snag a job, i also keep the app open on my phone and while im using my phone i go back and forth by refreshing the app every few mins- thats worked too with them.

2 Likes

I am new but I passed CXChoice’s test with flying colors. They send a lot of offers, I took 1 for next week, farther than I want to drive, but I must to get some signings under my belt. I think it was for $85. Most start at $75.
I would like to work with Signature, watched the owner teach a class, she seems wonderful.
Yesterday I did a signing, my first, it was from First American. Assuming I got it because it was schedule for 2 hours after I took it, 8pm.

1 Like

You now have the ability to counter after accepting an order directly through the order under “messages” on the Title 365 app. I counter everytime and it’s accepted right away.

In the app there’s a thing called email support just type in whatever you need there today I got a $25 single page signing I wrote in there what is $25 I will not leave the house for over 100 and they upped it to 100. So in my experience it’s a lot easier to negotiate with the title 365 and then any other company instead of talking live you talk to a representative through email.

1 Like

Today i went to a signing location to find out the company had the wrong address, This messed up my entire schedule. Thank god the representative/ manager was understanding enough to bump my fee from 125 to 165 to 195 to 250 all the way to 325. This has never happened to me before usually they would increase it to 175-200. never have i seen a company give me $300+. this shows you just how low they lowball us notaries. How they give us the tiniest piece of the cake, Dont forget to negotiate that way you dont waste your time. Voice your opinion! she started me off with $65. talked her into 200 extra for a standard refi

5 Likes

Hey: can you please let me know what your script is to ask for more money? I would like to be able up my fees too.
Thank you

Why did she give you an extra 200 bucks?

Because she was understanding and understood how I drove all the way to the guys house and it was the wrong address. Then I did the signing with a difficult borrower many notaries were most likely cancelling on , I guess they understood the circumstances I went through

Today I was approved $225 for a signing I was initially ordered for $90 , when I got to the location the borrower did not want to sign , since I sat there while the borrower was arguing with the title company for about an hour the company still paid me the full 225. These are rare I usually get 100-175 for my signings. When it hits 200+ that’s more on the rare side

1 Like

Sorry for the late response. Please take note. Try not to be greedy and to do this to every single signing.Only do this when you feel as if you deserve more , The company will notice and just hire someone for cheaper. Some companies are way easier to negotiate like 365 you send them an email and it’s almost always approved 100% increase or more depending how far your actually driving /how large the documents are , but other companies like mortgage connect/Inspire you need to contact their vendor management team and they only increase it by 20-30% . Sometimes when the company isn’t making good money they will only increase by few bucks but anything helps us. Here is what you can write just make sure to edit the wording and adjust to your specific Miles/ docs size ,

Hi I just wanted to ask to double my fee or more and I know it sounds crazy at first but consider that First, we print docs, an average package from ### is 150+pgs, printing 2 copies is 300pgs @.08 cents per page (this is the average cost of printing with a laser printer according to industry standards) That is $24 in out of pocket expenses. (This process take about 30 minutes to complete)

Second, we travel to the location The order above is a 48 minutes drive and 35 miles roundtrip, @.55 per mile another $19.25 out-of-pocket expense.

we travel back to our offices to scan and invoice, then again to drop at UPS. This is another 30+ Minutes

We are responsible for our entire overhead here is a list of a few items: Cell phone, Internet, Office Space and Utilities, Pens, E&O Insurance, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Licenses, Commissions, Training, Background checks, accounting software, PDF Software, Computers, Printers, Scanners, Stamps, Journals etc.

So you start with $100 and subtract the easy to calculate expenses Print ($24) Auto (19.25) that leaves the notary with ~ $56.75
Now subtract taxes @30% = $17
Now subtract the orange items above (harder to calculate per signing) but after 4 years of doing this it is roughly $10 per signing

That leaves the notary with $29.75 for 168 Minutes of work that is $10.62 per hour after expenses to provide a professional in-home service in an 11 Trillion Dollar business. Im not asking for anything except to maximize my profits there for said may i double my signing fee.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, get back to me and let me know if my fee is approved .

3 Likes

Has business picked up for everyone ?

I’d say so, but as I mature as a business owner, I’m having to evaluate jobs more closely. I haven’t been as lucky as you when it comes to doubling my fee or just getting handed an extra 200 dollars lol. In fact, I feel like I’m being scammed much more lol I even wrote a post about it :innocent:.

1 Like

Business is slow. I heard that Friday’s are the best days to do direct marketing so that’s what I’ll do.
I’m actually trying to do more GNW because that’s quick money for an “in and out” appointment.

1 Like

Yeah it’s crazy how that works sometimes, I will get alot of request by Timios all of a sudden then signingorders, or Notarygo…it feels like they take turns! I miss when it gets good & they all send requests all at once. Signingorders seems slower lately for some reason & what happened to the job board they had up?! Hope everyone stays busy & safe! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

CX Choice is great. Easy to communicate in their database, they keep notaries up to date with information. Documents are usually available way in advance.

Title365 has a great app. I also was locked out of the app and it didn’t allow me to reset someone on their end helped me with each step with resetting my account. They are helpful.

Simple signings is great to work with, I believe they pay pretty quickly too. They’re flexible and are always available over the phone.

Unlimited ink is another great signing services. If you have an issue they are helpful. I had a signer call me last minute saying he’s not ready to sign that evening and needs a couple days to decide whether he will proceed with the transaction. A representative helped me update the account and was available to talk late in the evening.

Many of you know or work with FASS. They will always have the top looking documents in my opinion, usually they will all look the same and the consistency and organization of the documents will help with error free signings. You can sign up as a vendor with them or work on snapdocs. They might need to have you marked preferred to actually accept assignments. Not too sure I have a hard time using snapdocs.

2 Likes

Hows business for everyone, Mortgage Connect, Signature Closers, And 365 have been keeping me busy and paying excellent

, signing order, timios, have been very quiet.
I have been getting a-lot from notary go , usually way too far but for some reason seems like they are desperate and have no other option except to pay me triple what they are asking for. I also just signed up with cx choice and WFG, I am looking for new companies who have high volume and pay well/ allow fee negotiations anyone been in this business for long and favor a handful?

[quote=“yosefhamdi, post:1, topic:25079, full:true”]
What are your favorite companies to work with , Here are some of mine

Signature Closers
Average pay $75-$175
Great company , Negotiable rates, only con is how many notaries are currently signed up, makes it difficult you must accept the appointment immediately

Title 365
*Average pay $90-$250
One of my favorite companies, Negotiable rates i, never take anything less than 150 even though this company always has small signings 20-40 pages, great customer service , previously known as xome which was also a great platform I have been negotiating my rates from 90 straight to 250 plus but in very high end areas like mclean

TIMIOS
*Average pay $100-$160
Great company, Tough to negotiate, 100+ Pages usually
has been quiet

Mortgage Connect
*Average pay $90-$150
Good company , Need to submit an invoice to the vendor management to get paid unlike other companies who automatically send you a check via email.

Inspire closing Services
*Average pay $100-$150
Good company , Need to submit an invoice to the vendor management to get paid unlike other companies who automatically send you a check via email

I also had a question to Anyone who is a notary public in Maryland. I just got dual commissioned , Most companies including mortgage connect are requiring a title producer license , when i go on the website to buy the course it doesn’t seem to allow me to add it in my cart keeps giving me an error message. Can anyone explain to me how they got their title producers license for Maryland

3 Likes

What steps did you take to sign up with L & L Notary? Did you send an email or call?

Good Morning,

I completed a signing for Talbot Settlement & Escrow. I was told I would be paid net 30. Less than 5 days later, I received a check. Great company to work for.

4 Likes

Does anyone know if Global Notary is still around? I was busy with them a couple of years ago, and now I can’t seem to get to their site to change my address…

Love the subject way to go yosefhamdi !! :smiley: :grinning:

I have been wondering the same.

1 Like