A Direct Title Marketing Script for Newbies!

I’ve been in real estate for 25 years, they do not want to be disturbed with phone calls except by lenders and borrowers at time of closing preparation. I always worked with title companies who know who I am and still, they rarely take calls. They answer emails - because we need to coordinate closings.
They DO go through emails, they read them all - we would have to come out with a good reference on the email so they don’t trash it without opening it.
Also, they DO read their correspondence, so the postcards and specially letters directed to the closing agent/closing coordinator might have a better chance.

12 Likes

This was very helpful, Thank you for sharing. Also everyone’s feedback and advice was awesome. Hi

2 Likes

This is a great forum! So much information and honesty! Definitely going to use these tips to create some leverage!

4 Likes

That’s helpful, thank u

2 Likes

Acartiernotary - not cool for you to share script information from a paid for course. It is not fair for all those that have paid. Please remove this post. I have also let mark wills
Know you are sharing his scripts online.

Please
Remove.

5 Likes

Hi Robyn,
The script is not the only thing we are taught in the course. Sharing 2-3 sentences from a script does not invalidate the entire course. We are paying for knowledge, marketing tips, a private community to talk with and share ideas and so much more. Having a script is also not the holy grail to getting business. Knowing everything else is. If you read the original post, his points have a lot of what we are taught in the class so it’s really not a secret. I will not remove my post, however, I will edit so it is not word for word.

8 Likes

Thank you noblenotary615!!! This was such a brilliant and helpful idea! I will definitely start implementing these ideas in my marketing campaign.

1 Like

@ cari081326
I love that approach and agrree 100% with what you said.
The only time they will hire someone new is if they have more work for notaries than usual. And I fully understand that. If I was a EO I would use my favorite notary as well.
I am glad that now is a good time to jump in. I have talked to 10 title companies - I actually went there in person. Everybody was really nice and welcoming. Some of them told me they go only through Snapdocs. Some asked me to leave my BC and some hired me. Grateful I met with them all. Grateful they were all nice - despite the amount of work they have!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing and caring, from newbie to newbie.

2 Likes

I just want to say that I’m a huge fan, I was so motivated by your interview with Mark and you really helped me a lot and I hope to see more of you in the future.

I have taken the LSS course and you are right his scripts work and work fast. I’m not here to discuss the script, but I would tell you to focus more on what you bring to the table over other SA’s. A “Canned” pitch does not come off as genuine and turns EO’s off. Oh and he teaches how to get past the secretary :slight_smile: with grace and finesse. I HIGHLY recommend the LSS course. It will get you 5 extra closing in week which then his course is then FREE. I’ll spend $500 to make $800/D; every day that ends in “Y”.

1 Like

Wow, thank you for this great share!

1 Like

Ummm this thread is not for LSS paid advertisers. Thank you. This is for notaries who care about uplifting one another versus hoarding knowledge under a $500 entry fee. Literally nothing in your post was remotely helpful lol.

9 Likes

Oh, I thought this was a place to help others. Not a place to shunt other notaries opinions and sharing when it doesn’t follow your narrative. It’s sad we live in a world that when people don’t agree, they try and spin the narrative it something it is not and then make it as humor with an LOL. Seeing past the hate is tough sometimes, but let me help you by me reiterating what I said. Focus on what makes you better than the other guy. What make you stand out vs. canned speach.

1 Like

It actually breaks copyright infringement (Check the fine print that we all agreed on when signing up). But I’m not here to judge, but I do agree with the moral argument of giving away something that is paid by others. Just my opinion.

1 Like

What are you even talking about? You just went off the deep end there lol… This is a thread to discuss a script that WE are collectively creating. Your first sentence is advertising for a course. Your second sentence says, “I’m not here to discuss the script.” I didn’t ask you to discuss LSS. No-one did. Then you imply the script we are making is “Canned” as if your paid script, that’s been packaged and re-sold to “over 12,000 students!!”, is not. We don’t need that kind of help, actually. I certainly don’t. Now you’re “seeing past the hate.” Oh brother. Get off your high horse or get lost. Thanks!

5 Likes

Update for everyone. I recently connected with a local title company and went in for an official interview with the attorney who owned it and his wife. It went really well. I secured a deal as their preferred notary where I make $150 base no matter what the document is (even a sellers with 20 pages). No scan backs, no printing, and I don’t even have to drop to UPS/FedEx. Also secured higher pay for driving over 30 miles. The cool part is that they will pay me the same day I do the job. Makes NET30 seem ridiculous haha. Meanwhile, I’m getting alerts for 35 mile drives, 150+ page docs, scan backs, etc from signing services offering $75 and just smiling to myself like… aww, that’s cute.

Good luck to everyone trying to go direct!

25 Likes

Congratulations :clap: YAY! :clap:

1 Like

See what happens when you keep going!

1 Like

Congrats… good to see a winner! (and totally cracked up at your “aww, that’s cute” comment on $75 offers.)

4 Likes