A Direct Title Marketing Script for Newbies!

Congrats Noblenotary!! Great job - and best of luck!!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. I am new and hope to get direct contact with title companies.

1 Like

@noblenotary615
LOVE the idea of sharing information so we can each help the other to be a success in this business. I also live in the Nashville area so maybe we could grab a coffee to exchange ideas. I’ve been in sales for several years even managed my own private jet company (but that’s another life lol) but I’ve learned Nashville is a "who you know " town for the most part and relationships are the key. I’ve found the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People " by Dale Carnegie is constantly a part of any good salesperson’s library. I’d also recommend that whenever you leave take notes on the people, secretary talked about her grandson, EO getting married, etc. just tidbits of info that you can glean from your interactions. Next time you see secretary or EO inquire “grandson still playing ball?” etc…that WILL set YOU apart for sure!
Email me about coffee :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That is just sooooo Cool.

1 Like

Congratulations! I am fairly new to the business but I am ready to go Direct and start marketing to them.

1 Like

That’s just rude Cari. You don’t know this guy and yet you immediately judge him as a person who is ‘off’. I’m sure there are some that might not like your personality but they aren’t on here degrading you. Mark Will is a great person who makes a lot of money by teaching everything he has learned and is willing to share it with anyone. He has integrity and he legitimately cares for his students success. He doesn’t just teach he mentors he has others mentoring and his students are legit. You can take your hating somewhere else but leave it off of here. Before you judge someone you don’t know, look at yourself in the mirror. I signed up for his six figure signing agent training program and have found nothing but success.
I know how to get into Title Offices every time without running into problems with the receptionist and I can guarantee I will get Signing work from them. This is all thanks to Mark Wills training. Don’t judge what you don’t know and just because someone might have a different personality than you, you should never degrade them like you did.

6 Likes

Thanks Doug! Have a great weekend! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey cari, any advice on passing a difficult multiple choice test?

1 Like

@doug2 I don’t think Cari was rude at all - she gave him kudos for his success - she just has a problem with his always up attitude - and I would too. And I agree that mixing personal life and business in a business training video is just…well…“off”.

5 Likes

Great information. Thanks

1 Like

TOTALLY AGREE…be conversational, don’t try to talk about all of the classes you’ve taken, etc. LOVE your input!!

2 Likes

Omg that is so awesome!!! Congratulations!!! Sometimes it’s just being in the right place at the right time…good job!! Yay for you!

1 Like

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :+1::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: You are forging a head in this business! Keep doing what you’re doing, by the end of next year you will make over 100k! Or maybe close to 200k if you stick with it and work your tail off. :grin:
I was trying to tell people, know your worth! Don’t be afraid to knock on doors and ask for business. If they say no, that’s fine but try again or move on to the next one!

4 Likes

Thanks! I really appreciate you saying that.

Thanks for the encouragement and reminder to follow up with the Title offices I’ve been reaching out to!

2 Likes

Paying 500.00 for LSS ? Heck no ! I am doing great without spending a single penny on that Guy!

2 Likes

I feel the same about way about his approach. I have to tune away just not for me. I feel like I am watching an infomercial.

2 Likes

But his magic script……

@noblenotary615 – Eeeek! I’m so happy for you! I’ll check in via text. But, yay! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations, thanks for all the useful tips.

1 Like