Amrock sample fees

Thank you Kasheena_Wilbur, really helpful on the price ranges.

MN100, it comes down to knowing your worth and that you are in business to make money. Set your fees and stick to it, just donā€™t cancel yourself out your market area.

3 Likes

thank you llgrantlk_II, I agree that we should know our worth and set fees and committed to do business.

For few signings I did push for more fees, ended up not getting any signings, hence I wanted to know the at least some fees range, so that I know if my fees in the range of market/others offering, occasionally I got more quote fees when no body was there.

We have to be careful to insure we donā€™t engage in price fixing.

2 Likes

Interesting!!
They told me that they donā€™t pay more than $15.00 over their standard rates.
You must be in a high demand area.
I only signed up because I wanted to do E-Hybrid notarizations.

i got 140 thru a signing company but they were sub it out

1 Like

Iā€™m a noob. Thanks for sharing.

December 2020 was my first month of signing. I completed 23 jobs for a total of $1865. Lowest job was $40 for an 8 page auto refi. I learned so much from this board an will be able to make so much more money next month even if I do the same amount of signings. My feet are wet enough, and I have learned enough to know I am worth more than what they WANT to give. If I am going to reach my goal of going full time and quitting my job, lowball fees are not going to work! I started asking for more and Iā€™m getting it. I truly appreciate the wisdom and knowledge gained. Thank you!

5 Likes

I filled out the fee schedule with very similar fees to yours. After several months and sending it 4 times, I got a call from them. They said my fees were too high and they could not pay it. They would put their maximum in for me. Results . . . nothing changed! They still offer low ball rates. I never take them until they call and meet my fee. Many times They call, will not meet my fee, send it to a signing service who contacts me and pays my fee everytime. Go Figure!!!

2 Likes

You can still go in and print out their notary signing package, with the fee structure. It is the same as you quote here. Their only positive side is that they pay bi-weekly.

I just signed with them ā€œAmrockā€ today and this is what I counter offered for their fee schedule:
1st mortgage refi - I offered $80 vs their $65, Home equity - I offered $60 vs their $45, loan modification - I offered $55 vs their $40, piggyback signing - I offered $50 vs their $25, reverse mortgage - I accepted their $100, online doc/print fee - I offered $25 vs their $20, Purchase Mortgage (buyer & seller) - I offered $150, vs their $85, purchase (seller only or buyer only) - I offered $100 each vs their $65 each, witness fee - I offered $30 vs their $25, and for deed only - I offered $50 vs their $40. My rates are the final ones that they agreed to; we did haggle on 5 of them and I told them that $100 was my final offer for purchase (buyer or seller only) because I know of notaries in my area getting $150 and I put down that I only have 1 year of experience.

3 Likes

I hope that works for you

Nice fee structure!!

I sent them one similar but lower and they scoffed at me. How did you get it so high?? Gradual increases or it started high? Have you been with them long?? They put my at base $65 for a refi. I like them but I dawn only do work for them when they call and I can negotiate.

I tried raising my refi rate to 80 and my calls and offers all but disappeared. Do you get gold volume from them? Sorry for 20 questions

1 Like

My fees have always been that high. When I initially signed up with them the 3rd time around, I emailed them that exact same fee sheet. I was emailed back that the fees were too high for my area and that they have agents that will do them for $90-100. Most people would have left it at that and have up. I responded within 30 seconds of the email telling them WHY my fee structure was so high. I told them that my fees are competitive for my area and that Iā€™m highly sought after, I work early mornings, late evenings, and 24/7 on the weekends as nd donā€™t make mistakes. I also serve 25 counties. They responded back thanking me for my quick reply and told me they could only do whatā€™s listed under my PRIMARY counties. (Those counties are not listed in any particular order at all). So there are counties next door to me where I get the highest amount and some where I get the lowest. I even get assignments for ones in the secondary list.

I wasnā€™t going to bow down and take no for an answer. I have a high fee structure but I also proved why in my work, therefore I get called at least 5 times a day.

5 Likes

Also, not many in my area ( like 16 Agents), but not all work like how I do.

My fees will never change with them. I wonā€™t allow it. I have my faithful 7 that I work with daily in addition to my full-time job and still make $7K a month.

4 Likes

Exactly! Know your worth. I have my faithful 7 that already know my fee. I have been sticking with them for constant work. I made $7K last month working it part time.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in Indiana! Out of 92 counties, I travel to 25 of them. Plus, my work speaks for itself.

Thatā€™s amazing and inspirational. I tried but they shut me down wish I had argued my case harder like you did but it took so long for me to even get into their system. They always gave me the impression that they give jobs to notaries to the lowest fees but youā€™re disapproving that. Thanks for writing back

Kasheenaā€™s in a different ballpark than regular notaries and signing agents - sheā€™s in Indiana, where a Title Producerā€™s License is required - her qualifications are a bit above ours so she can command higher feesā€¦as well she should. TPLs arenā€™t cheap or easy to get

2 Likes