Amrock sample fees

Price fixing?? Amrock has price cluster. I perform signings with Amrock through Field Choice, CX Choice, Quicken Loans, and others. Rock Connections representing Amrock sent me their low ball price list and I responded with my Fee List. Person I communicated with advised they can’r work with my fees. So happens another person from Rock Connections contacted me today and I explained communications. She stated will check out why I wasn’t accepted with all my experience and get back to me. Whatever…I’m still working with Amrock. Communication jumble not price fixing :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

They told me my rates couldn’t be more than $15.00 over their posted rates. Interesting!

I have a signing for Amrock through a low baller SS… :neutral_face:

If you think that $85 is a good fee, then take all that Amrock wants to give you.

I’ve never said that… not me. Read again
As a matter of fact I don’t do business with them anymore or barely do any only if they call and accept my offer.

Good tip about the negotiation when receiving a call. It took me a year of general experience before getting accepted by AR, I’m in south east Michigan. And I haven’t figured them out completely, but 85 Refi paper, for working close to home (15 mins) seems okayish, and I get similar offers from other signing services for jobs up to an hour away ugh. I agree with the comment that their packages are easy to understand/and few notarizations and they seem to have decent order volume. Usually around 100 pages +/-

Personally being new to loan signings I really appreciated ARs online trainings, though they take some patience. I like that they are easily accessible to ask questions, and the app is easy to use, and the scoring doesn’t bother me (that could change if i get a bad one LOL)
I have gotten the bulk of my entry level work for loans through them and I am hoping the experience will pay off. But this is a side hustle for me…I think it would be a tough way to truly pay the bills.

Between your regular job and your notary work, how many hours per week do you work? It sounds like you’re on the go from 6am to midnight 7 days a week.

My hours changed now from 6pm-6am. Some days I may take only 2 appointments before work and I take more on my off days. I attached what a typical calendar looks like for me.

I certainly agree. I was getting discouraged because I was getting $85 for refinancing. I live in an area where I have to sometimes drive over an hour. So I started rejecting the over and when they can’t find anyone all of a sudden they slowly start going up to as much as $200. That’s when I realized that I must know my worth.

1 Like

I signed up with Amrock 3 months ago, I got qualified, turned in all my credentials, passed exam, set up my profile and I have received one signing!

I’m in a state that requires me to have a TPL but it doesn’t put me above everyone else. Here are my qualifications:

2 years LSA experience
$5k Surety Bond
$100k E&O
25 counties served
Flexible hours of availability in addition to my FT job as a 911 Dispatcher
*Error free work

one of the worst low ballers i couldnt salute to those who can.

1 Like

That looks like a full schedule. When do you work your “regular job”?

1 Like

Thats exactly what they do!

when i applied for them, the rep called me multiple times to tell me that my fees are to high and amrock could only allow certain fees. Their packages are easy the problem is the printing. they have alot of pages for a refi thats only $100. thats why i only conduct the hybrid singings. quick and painless and worth the fee

What area are you in? I need more work.

I’m located in Lafayette, IN. I service about 13 counties now. It was 25.

6pm-6am is my full time schedule. I work a 2-2-3 schedule, so signings are completed around my work schedule or on off/vacation days.

When they play that game with me, I do not reaccept either…

I honestly love working with Amrock due to how efficient their process is. Most of my signings are done under 20 mins, and hour max door to door. Recently I have noticed due to oversupply of notaries they do not allow more than 1 signing per day, everytime I accept 2, it gets cancelled. Their fees suck but works for me a bit due to my schedule and availability.

2 Likes

Amen Alice. These companies are aware of the annual cost of living. At the very least, they know that they haven’t increased their fees in years. I had a call for a refi (Wells Fargo) for $40. I wanted to tell her that I can’t back my car out for that amount. Not to mention that the distance to the site was apprx. 75 mi round-trip.

1 Like